[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Half-Size Measurements

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow it's amazing, absolutely beautiful. I love the colours and everything about it. [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][/url

Keep going with the quilting

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

It's beautiful, Denise! Congrats on finishing and doing such a lovely job!

Barb in Alabama

Comment

I agree! It is really beautiful!

Comment

November completed at last. Yippee :cheer: Shame I've lost most of my points but there is no way I'm redoing them all.

Now to think about the borders. It's such a busy quilt I may not do the flying geese

Comment

Wendy, I love your version of this. All of the changes you have made are wonderful and I particularly love the chicken-coop. Your colours are fab.

Denise, your version is so pretty and everything looks so perfect, congratulations!

Andrée, your border looks amazing, I am dying to see what it all looks like when you put it together. I ended up doing mine regular size because I couldn't bare to do all those tiny blocks. Wendy, I just did a plain piano keys border on mine. I forgot to do the penultimate sashing strip so I stitched ric-rac between the blocks and the final piano keys border.

It looks a lot longer and skinnier than it is. Glad it's done and I am sure my niece will love it when she eventually gets it! Still the quilting to do, ugh!

Comment

Wendy, I love the way your quilt has turned out! The lovely pastels make me think of spring and its happy hopefulness, so nice.

Barb in Alabama

Comment

Yay, Rita, gorgeous! Your piano-key border is a wonderful touch, wish I had thought of that. And the colors are spot on, love that you kept the backgrounds light in the appliqué blocks.

Barb in Alabama

Comment

Wow Rita your quilt is beautiful, I'll do something similar for the final border.

Your sheep are brilliant look like they'll pop! A really nice quilt, your niece is lucky

Comment

Oh these are all so beautiful! Wendy I especially love your color choice.
                    Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Wendy and Rita: your quilts are beautiful. So different in colors, but they both shine. Love the pianokey border.

Andrée

Comment

Wendy, I love the changes that make that quilt all your own. I love the colors. They are so very joyful. Rita, your quilt is lovely also. What a lucky person your niece is to have you for an Aunt. Andrew, your quilt is very beautiful too. What nice work everyone!

Comment

I love the different versions that are coming out. So beautiful. A lovely little quilt show.

denise

Comment

I've just spent a very lazy Sunday afternoon reviewing this thread start to finish. I didn't read every word by any means but I read a lot. What a treasure this thread would be for anyone who is thinking about starting this quilt in any way, half or whole. Congratulations to all of you to work well done. Andree, your tutorials are amazing. Wendy, your improvised design would be so encouraging to anyone who is trying to muster up the courage to travel off the beaten path.... Which reminds me of the charming tour of stiles in the English countryside. What fun! Denise, Barb, Marilyn & Rita your examples just add even more interesting flavor. I am bound to have missed someone and that's what happens when I start naming names. To all of you who have contributed I must say it's been an afternoon well spent. Thank you!

Comment

Denise - love your finish!
                              Wendy - Your "Country Home" looks great!!
                              Rita - Really like your nieces "Country Home" I'm anxious to see it quilt.

Barb

Comment

Wendy, Rita,

Your quilts are beautiful! I love your colors and how you personalized the blocks. So cool!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 32 users online. 0 members and 32 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X