[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

N block

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only problem I found was with the black fabric cut for the applique. I was not big enough for the N. I just put the outline on a larger piece of fabric and everything seems to fit fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreeBergeron
      Shouldn't we get the exact pattern without us trying to make it work?

Andrée
      I agree with Andrée--hope you can reload and let us know when you do, updated instructions when you make a correction to the pattern.

Comment

I actually think the whole V that is formed by the top of the letter N is wider which makes the whole letter wider. I also agree with Andrea and I would like to wait til a corrected letter is published for us. Could the "powers that be" put in that request for us?? Thanks

Comment

Just in case, I printed an enlarged image of the block (as the quilt), and I will trace it. I will make a copy for the full-size as well as the half-size if anyone is interested, and do not wish to wait for an update.
          If you have a look at the zoom quilt individual photo (blog November 9th 2013) (http://johnandrsn.jalbum.net/A-Z_with_Ewe_-_Me/) check picture of "N" block
          We clearly see that the top left of the N is aligned on the seam between the block and the background.

Anyway, back to the drawing... and sewing...

Andrée

Comment

Andrée
            Yes! you should, and I have contacted the folks to let them know. I looked at my original drawing of the N and compared it to the pattern, and they are different. I will see if I can get the pattern drawing fixed, and if not, I will attempt to put a link on here to link you to my original drawing. Hang in there, one way or another it will get fixed. Thanks!
            Back to Quilting!

Comment

Thank you Janet.

Working on the P, R and O blocks so I'm keeping busy. :lol:

denise

Comment

Originally posted by janetstone

Andrée
                Yes! you should, and I have contacted the folks to let them know. I looked at my original drawing of the N and compared it to the pattern, and they are different. I will see if I can get the pattern drawing fixed, and if not, I will attempt to put a link on here to link you to my original drawing. Hang in there, one way or another it will get fixed. Thanks!
                Great Janet! Thanks! I will hold on the drawing then, but I can still piece the block... So tonight, I will have this one done too!

Andrée

Comment

Thank you, Janet!

Comment

Sometimes it pays not to be first in line :lol:
                    I just printed out Month 6 for my notebook last night. The only change is the size of the N page, right?

Comment

and a few cutting instructions...

Andrée

Comment

I am having the same problem. I think the letter is the wrong shape - it doesn't look like the one in the picture - the leg next to the basket is longer between the curls. anyone have a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by CFalk
                          I am having the same problem. I think the letter is the wrong shape - it doesn't look like the one in the picture - the leg next to the basket is longer between the curls. anyone have a solution?
                          Please see Janet's previous post. We should get an updated version.

Andrée

Comment

I was hoping we would get the original "N" pattern that is shown on Janet's quilt.

Comment

I had to draw my own from a photo...we are supposed to get the corrected version, but I don't know when this is going to happen...

Andrée

Comment

I was hoping it would have been by now. Like to not have things hanging on for a solution.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 36 users online. 0 members and 36 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X