Faces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So beautiful. I just started today, just had to do one too

Comment

My posting got lost. Wanted to insert. I’m an nature lover. that’s what’s behind my choices.

Comment

My posting got lost. Wanted to insert. I’m an nature lover. that’s what’s behind my choices.

Comment

The question was how to find the Face shapes Alex shows.

Alex shows how to find these in Class 1. The entire playlist is easy to find on the Home page. And look around the tabs on the Home page, so you will know where things are.

Here is a link to Class 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8bsxveYftc&list=PL2KgrcjsmR_ip2sdztQm0lH9 M0_Dfd1jf&index=9&t=1211s

Barbara Black

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
          North Alabama, USA
          "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

My effort. I am an adventure cyclist. I don’t have items from all the countries I have visited but will add more as I get or make them

Comment

Comment

Comment

Final version. Here's the story. The butterfly in the upper corner is for my daughter, Leah, who died six years ago. The smaller butterfly I'm looking at is for my granddaughter, Bella. The two on my shoulder are for my two grandsons, Andrew and Conrad. My hair is made up of words because of both my constant reading and my hyper active thoughts. The piano and music flower represent my current pursuit to learn the piano. The "quilt" background strips and collar, are for my love for quilting. The crotchet addition to my color, represents

my love of crocheting. My head band and top is made up of cats as I'm always covered in cat and dog hair. So, this is me....

Comment

fun, fun, fun. Should I quilt the face itself? Not sure if I like the puffiness with all the parts quilted down.
                    Sharon

Comment

Finished! This was SO much fun! Had lots of help from my quilting assistants Jake and Zoe.
                      Steph Risinger

Comment

This project was out of my comfort zone but I decided to give it a try. I am pleased with the outcome. I particularly like the musatche and hair on my husband. Thanks Alex for presenting these projects in a way that encourages us to try something new.

Comment

This project was out of my comfort zone but I decided to give it a try. I am pleased with the outcome. I particularly like the musatche and hair on my husband. Thanks Alex for presenting these projects in a way that encourages us to try something new.

Comment

Valentina. Can’t wait for the romance of Valentines Day

Comment

Finished! This was crazy fun. My avatar represents my commitment to women's education through P.E.O., a Philanthropic Educational Organization. The stars and the daisies are symbols of the P.E.O.

organization. Thank you Alex for challenging us to think about what is important to us and then have some fun creating the images.

Comment

Everything is stitched down. I think I'm ready to quilt, but does it need something more?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 56 users online. 0 members and 56 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X