[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Faces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I changed my face and my old face became my blouse, or part of it.

And I am testing if the photo sideways is because of how I held my Iphone--which is my camera, Landscape vs. Portrait.

EDIT: UPDATE--changing my camera from Portrait to Landscape made the photo upside down, not better. Then I edited the photo in my phone and tried again. Now it's in the correct orientation. Much better.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    North Alabama, USA
    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Sorry Alex started before your directions! This is too fun, nothing is fused yet, have more ideas...

Comment

What GREAT inspiration you all are posting!! Love every one of them!

Comment

Ok I think I’m done with the Face. The ones I’ve be seeing here are just awesome, I’m loving everyone’s creativity. I’m blown away I wish I wasn’t so much in control..but I’m learning.

Comment

I am resisting the urge to work ahead, although I am pulling items from my stash that speak to who I am. Thanks for this fun project. I chose to listen to my wise inner voice and not join in the previous projects, even though the baskets were so tempting; I needed to dedicate time to Afternoon Delight and other things. But these fun Faces are TOO FUN! I think I will be addicted to making more.

Comment

I got my Face put together for now ready & fused Misty Fuse on each piece. This was so much fun & I used a sewing strip on one side with buttons & ruler, etc. I used a seeless watermelon slice for my mouth & I decided to use flowers that I had for her hair. I use a lot of these for the cards I do every month for shut ins & Veterans. The flowers have pretty stones, etc. & glitter on them. I used a pair of scissors from small flowers for the ears. I hope the picture does good. She looks so pretty & sweet but not sure the picture does. Barbara let me know if this is not good

Comment

Looks like everyone is getting way ahead of me. Its taken me hours just choosing fabric for my face and neck.

Comment

I think my pictures are here.

Comment

Originally posted by "2star" post=151002
                    I think my pictures are here.
                    2 star, no photo yet. Check the image size--if it's bigger than 5 mb it won't appear. Look on the Properties of the photo, wherever you have it stored.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                    North Alabama, USA
                    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Barbara1259, I keep putting my pictures & then clicked on insert & then submit but it is not going. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by "2star" post=151004
                        Barbara1259, I keep putting my pictures & then clicked on insert & then submit but it is not going. Is there something I am doing wrong?

I’m having the same issue, so I just add file, upload picture, tried to insert and all I saw was wording, so I attached it the next time then there was a little thumb nail below to click on. Unless when you insert it may take time and then I noticed the preview didn’t show my picture.. so I may show up for others. I’m trying to get use to how this site works, not the easiest to move around in.

Comment

This is my face?? Thoughts?

Comment

I love your blonde hair! She is a beautiful work of art. At first I didn’t see the nose but when I enlarged it I can see that the fabric choices are close. Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by "Darcia9" post=151006
                              This is my face?? Thoughts?
                              Wow! I love it! Great job!

Comment

maybe my photo will show this way ,by using it as a profile pic. i can only add a profile pic, or add photos to my account, but not to the forum.
                                it just inserts my filename

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 24 users online. 0 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X