[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Not getting newsletter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not received the newsletter for a couple of days. The emails I tried to send do not go through. I see no where on the website to fix my issue. Please help.

Comment

Hello
      I forwarded your post to customerservice@thequiltshow.com
      One of our Customer Service folks will reach out to you and help figure out what is going on~ Thanks

Comment

Have not gotten the last few newsletters. Updated software on my iPad mini recently to 12.0.1 could that be the cause?
        Janet

Comment

Hello
          I forwarded your post to customerservice@thequiltshow.com
          One of our Customer Service folks will reach out to you and help figure out what is going on~ Thanks

Comment

I received a link to confirm I wanted to receive the newsletter. I clicked on it. I am still not receiving anything from the QuiltShow.

Comment

Hi, If there was a newsletter today, I did not receive it. In the past newsletters were in my in box early morning but lately they show up any time,
              Pat

Comment

I'm not getting the newsletter - don't think I have changed anything! Sure miss it!!!!

Comment

Hello - our Customer Service team is monitoring this topic in the Forum. We are aware that not all of the newsletters being sent out are being received! YIKES!! We are working with the Newsletter company to sort out what is going wrong and we sure appreciate your patience. In some instances when we reply back to individuals, the response is bouncing back to us. Feel free to continue to post and let us know which device and operating system you are using as it might help us resolve the issue.
                  Again, Thank you for your support and patience!

Comment

I didn't receive yesterday's newsletter. I get my newsletters through gmail, if that helps.

Comment

I have not received anything since October 22. Replied to email asking me to accept emails and still have not received anything. My operating system on my iPad and iPhone is OS 12.0.1 - those are the devices I normally use.My email is yahoo

Comment

I am not getting newsletters either.

Comment

Hurrah, got a newsletter this morning. iPad iOS 12.0.1
                          Janet

Comment

I am very pleased to report I received my newsletter this morning! Thank you to everyone who worked to solve this issue for us!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 228 users online. 0 members and 228 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X