[vb_main_1]

Not getting newsletter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not getting newsletter

Hello - i just sent a test message to the email we have on file for you at yahoo.com
    This will test that we have the right email in the file.
    Thanks Wendy

For the last ten days or so I have not been receiving the newsletter on my email. I miss it! How can I get this fixed?p

Comment

Never mind! I just found it in my spam file.

Comment

TQS newsletter in the spam file?! That just is not right! They should get priority!
        From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I was waiting to get the newsletter again in my spam file so I could unmark it as spam. But n9ow I am not getting the newsletter at all, in my spam file or my in box. I promise I did not deliberately mark it as spam! I know this is all because of "operator error. " What do I need to do to get it back again?

Comment

I am no longer receiving the newsletter either. I changed my email address a couple of months ago and I have not received it since. Maybe there is a box I needed to mark? I have Windows 10 and am not receiving other newsletters either. (I did change my email in my account. I went from verizon to comcast. Can you help?

Comment

Hello
              I have reached out to our TQS Customer Service team and asked them for help. We will get this sorted out for you and may need to send you an email in the mean time to make sure we have your correct email address.

Comment

Hi - my apologies for not seeing this sooner I have asked the TQS Customer Service Team to help me get you back on the newsletter list. More to come!

Comment

Hello Linda,

We have updated your account as it looks as though you had an old email address you had been using. Once, I changed this and sent you an email to OK, then you will start seeing the next Newsletter, which is Friday. Thank you and we apologize for this situation.

Thank you
                  Rose
                  The Quilt Show

Comment

Iam no longer receiving the newsletter, I haven't changed my e.mail address

Comment

Hello Robyn, I have checked your account and sent you an email confirmation as it showed a hard bounce on your account. This means perhaps you said no at sometime to our marketing email that we send out. You will receive an email from us that you will want to confirm and you will be all set. Look for the next Newsletter coming on Friday. Thank you. Rose

Comment

Thankyou Rose

Comment

Hi ...I have not been receiving the newsletter for quite awhile.

Comment

I have suddenly stopped getting my newsletters as well. I sent two emails via the "contact us" and "support" icons listed on the bottom left of this page and received emails a day or two later each time telling me the below:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
                            A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
                            techsupport@thequiltshow.com
                            host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com [74.125.195.26]
                            SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<techsupport@thequiltshow.com>:
                            550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
                            550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient’s email address for typos or
                            550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
                            550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 32-v6si31788695ple.447 - gsmtp

I have verified that everything is still correct on my profile. Maybe someone will read this here and help. I enjoy the newsletters and miss them.

Comment

Please know that at 3:15 pm today I received an email from customer support and the issue is being fixed. I appreciate the very prompt customer service! Thank you!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 28 users online. 0 members and 28 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X