[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

A Word of Praise for the Classrooms

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could not agree more with all that's been said on this thread about the wonderful classes and the whole concept of this web community in general.

Comment

Me too!! Me too!!

Comment

After seeing Lilida's quilt of the day yesterday, I watched Lea McComas classes. I decided to do a portrait quilt as a gift for my cousin. I had to watch the video slowly with pauses while I pulled up photoshop and chose a picture. I am not doing it as large as Lea so I realize it will be more difficult, but I am going to try. The classrooms are really wonderful.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words. I need your help. We sent a new newsletter format today. We also sent it from a new server. Did you get the newsletter? Did you like the look? Did the links to the site work? (Unfortunately the new server is having trouble issuing reports and I am blind to the results
          Livermore, California, USA near San Francisco

Comment

I haven't seen anything in my mailbox yet, nor does it look like it has updated on the site.

Comment

I just posted a message on a different thread about the look of the new newsletter--it is fantastic. I haven't tried the links yet but will go do that and let you know.

Comment

I just check and it went to all the sites it was suppose to. I am using MacBook Air.

Comment

Sorry to say that I didn't receive one today - but am looking forward to seeing it!

Comment

I did not receive a newsletter either today. I double-checked my spam folder even though I have no problem receiving your newsletters.

Comment

Worked fine...just looked like an announcement/ad not the newsletter at first glance.. :roll: :?

Comment

No newsletter (new or old) came through to me either. Maybe it has longer to swim across the big pond. :lol:

Comment

Hi John, the last newsletter I received from TQS was Monday, and I also checked my spam folder, but nothing there, either.

Comment

I received the newsletter today. It did go to my spam folder first but I found it and added the new newsletter address to my address book. I did think it was an ad at first but it was very easy to read. I like it. I have a desktop computer running Windows7.

Comment

No newletter for me today. Not in spam folder either. Maybe tomorrow. I am using MacBook Pro

I take that back. Its on the website and all the links worked. I recieved no email notification.

Comment

I just realized that I had not received a newsletter for a while. When I went into 'My Account' I discovered that I had been unsubscribed because my mail did not accept delivery at some point. Apparently if your mail does not accept delivery then you are automatically unsubscribed. I have resubscribed myself now. Maybe that is what has happened to some of you as well?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X