[vb_main_1]

A Word of Praise for the Classrooms

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Word of Praise for the Classrooms

I'm just sitting here browsing around looking for fabric, classes, and at different projects I have seen finished, unfinished (in my room) and thinking about the wonderful cadre of opportunities we have here at TQS with the Classrooms. They are here when we want them, not just for a moment. I have so many ideas and 'want to do's' but still only have 24 hrs. in a day. So they must wait in line.

TQS is the best deal on the web.................hands down!

I so agree, Lynn. I see the numbers of members and hope everyone is taking advantage. It seems like a small contingent of us talking away on the forum, but there still continue to be lots of entries on the Quilt Gallery.

I love being able to go back & search for a technique or a class.

Comment

Thank you for your kind words! We ARE dedicated to teaching the art and craft of quilting in the 21st century - As an aside, the new site is around the corner which will help people navigate more easily as well as connecting with others -

Comment

I so agree. This is the best site ever. Sounds exciting, that new website

living in Central Denmark
        Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

I agree 100%! I've been able to learn so much that I would not have been able to learn locally. I make every effort to take classes from guest educators my guild brings in - Sue Spargo's program on TQS helped me prepare for her classes at our guild is just one example. And you learn far more than just quilting. It is my favorite web site.

Comment

Agree!

Comment

I agree too!

Andrée

Comment

S'pose there will be a "like" button on the new site?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

I love this website, it is my absolute favouriteist, I have learnt so much from the shows, class rooms and from all my new quilty friends here on the forum.

Comment

I am in agreement with all the comments so far. Keep up the good work. I love this site!!

Comment

Yup! It's the bestist. I have learned so much from watching the shows and taking full advantage of all the classes here on TQS and I have been helped in no small way by other quilters on this forum.

Comment

I don't know what I would do without TQS I love it and have learned so much.
                        Thanks TQS
                        Anne

Comment

Ditto to all of the above and then there is the pure enjoyment of the people interaction.

Comment

Me too. The learning opportunities are wonderful. I have learned so much. Besides that it's the only place on earth to find people as nuts about quilting as I am. It's great.

Comment

like like

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 72 users online. 0 members and 72 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X