[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

new and confussed and overwelmed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I go through the forum, I find I miss people when they take a break or are just lurking. Brink, where are you? And it was so nice to see that Duffy is involved in the BOM. What a community we have :!:

Comment

Well, I don't know if anyone is really missing me...I have made a few posts, but I was out of town for a few days, and now my laptop has been in the shop for over two weeks!! :shock:
      Sharing cyber time with my DH really cramps my style....and all the pictures I want to share with you are on the laptop!
      I'm going to Kansas City for the Machine Quilter's Showcase next week....surely by the time I get back the geeks will be through with it????

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I know I notice when people aren't heard from for a while and wonder about how they are doing. We have our own little "neighborhood" here. Karen
        Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Margo, you are missed, I hope your lap top will be recuperated soon. Have a great time in Kansas City. In the mean time I hope you are getting some good quilting time in too.

Margarita in Auburn, CA
          Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

I miss you, Margo!

Comment

Thanks, ya'll!!!
              Yes, Margarita...I've been SEWING...and it's surprising how much more I've gotten done without spending so much time on-line!! :roll:
              Right now, I need to download some pictures to share....I need to print out some HSTs for a scrappy quilt, I need to make 3 new quilt labels....did I mention that I MISS MY LAPTOP????
              And I miss spending time with my TQS family!
              Hugs to you................

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Yes I keep trying to get down a formula, like quilt at least an hour every day and then you have a week or two like my last week when life interrupts with it's urgent needs. Oh well we do what we can do. But I always have a minute or hour a day for TQS.

Comment

Worked all week and now there are 34 entries to the forum I have to catch up on.

Comment

Heather
                    About 5 months ago I found this website and have been hooked ever since. What works for me is I view the shows and newsletters during the week then check in once a week to catch up on the blogs (that's also when I catch up on my emails).
                    One suggestion though when you want to enter a comment, be sure it's in the right category, I made a blooper by doing that and felt so embarrassed when I couldn't change it ( but quilters are forgiving).
                    Most of all have fun with the learning curve.

Comment

Hi everyone! I've missed you all so much. I was taking 7 hours of classes this last semester...I must have lost my mind when I signed up! Practically all that I've done the last 3 months is work and study! I've been trying to catch up with the forum the last few days...it's kinda overwhelming. A lot has been going on. Well, wish I could say that I won't get behind again, but like happens. It's good to be back and be catching up.

Happy quilting,
                      Wanda

PS On my to do list is to get some quilting time in!
                      Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Hi everyone! I've been lurking, in-between hand applique, I'm in a groove! Lotsa kid stuff going on in the spring, too. I'll have to post some pictures -- tomorrow! Kathy B.
                        Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 27 users online. 0 members and 27 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X