[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Getting Close!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I think the magic number is 50,000 but it was to win a bernina..... Ricky's quilt is for 30,000 quilts posted.

Carla

Comment

Thanks, Carla--I hope Ricky remembers, too!!! :lol: Has anyone mentioned how many quilts are posted at the moment? I still see alot of empty profiles.

Comment

Yes Dana said it well! I am so happy to be a member .
        Whoo Hooo It's a New Day! ~Joanne~ NY

Comment

Hi gang - as a reminder - at 50,000 we'll give away a top of the line Bernina. When 36,000 quilts are posted I give away my Rhapsody quilt. And yes - we're all about to do another happy dance when we hit 30,000!

Comment

Geez, you mean we have to go out and shanghai(oops I mean recruit)6000 more members? :lol: :shock: :lol:
            eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
            Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

no Eileen we have to get 20,000 for someone (me for instance) to win the Bernina (probably the only way I will get one) and then get a bunch of them to post quilts because we have a LOOOONNNGGGGGG WWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYY TO GO THERE. (26,641 more quilts needed as of this morning ---- I just looked it up and did the math ) BUT I CAN WAIT BECAUSE I SURE TO WANT THAT RHAPSODY!!!!!!!!!!

SO POST YOUR QUILTS EVERYBODY!!!!!! Come on get those quilts in everybody (I have six up I would put up more but have no more slots. They don't have to be your own ie: made by you so there is no excuse. At this rate, when Ricky gives away the quilt, I will be too old to enjoy it so hurry up!!!! LOL)

ANN edited once to add the number of quilts needed.

Comment

If I could get my quilts posted ANYBODY can. Come on everyone :!:

Comment

It's 10:17 pm in Houston, and the magic number is: 29,998! Two more to go!
                  Lynn

Comment

:lol: Now it's 12:25 am here and it's 30000.... :lol: yipeeeee!

Dana in Olive Branch, MS

Comment

I'm night-owling and just noticed it hit 30,000. Come on---- there HAS to be 20,000 more smart people in the quilting community, don't you think?! LOL

neen

Comment

Well, what a quiet night on TQS! It's 7:12 a.m. and still at 30,000!

It's kind of fun to see all those zeros lined up though. Now to begin to knock them off one by one and head toward 40,000!

It is a NEW DAY. And the new schedule looks fabulous. Where else could we get such exposure for this price? Nowhere!

Lynn

Comment

Ann,
                          I've changed out the quilts in my profile. That's another way to up the ante.
                          eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                          Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

I have a wonderful spot in my living rm to hang your quilt Ricky!
                            Hugs ~Joanne~

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X