[vb_main_1]

Getting Close!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Close!

I just looked at the membership numbers. Do you realize that we are within 150 of having 30,000 members?? Isn't it great being part of this phenomenon??? :lol: :lol:
    eileenkny 8)

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
    Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

I've been noticing that also; the numbers have been increasing at warp speed...WOO HOO.
    Jan

Comment

YAHOO!!!! It's awesome. Thanks ARJJ! You've done incredible things! I'm proud to be a member of TQS! WandaM
      Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Woo Hoo! I guess so! I missed that too. Those who aren't here are missing alot, that's for sure.
        Lynn

Comment

IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE WE NEED NINE MORE MEMBERS TO HIT 30,000. (WASN'T THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A MAGIC NUMBER!!!!!???????) CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES AND GET THEM TO JOIN SO WE CAN BREAK THE MAGIC NUMBER THIS WEEK.

ANN (I AM BETTING ON THURSDAY TO HIT 30,000)

Comment

But how many of the nearly 30000 members are a) still there or b) still active

Its only a number you know

Comment

Whether it's actually 30,000 or not, it's still that many people that have been affected by this wonderful site....and the important thing is that many more join every single day. I find quilters all the time who have never heard of it and join immediately, so it's something that will only continue to grow. I'm so proud to be a part of something that shares quilting and so much more. :lol: I love it :lol:

Dana in Olive Branch, MS

Comment

Ditto what Dana just said :lol: :lol:
                eileenkny 8)

Comment

I talked to 3 ladies who worked in Joanns yesterday and they didn't know of this site so I wrote it down for them and again for another one who was looking at fabric in Walmart about 20 minutes later. Let's hope they went right home and jumped on the computer. :lol: Rachel

Comment

I saw that to I wish I could find a way to get the ladies from my quilt guild into this but when I said something about they did not say any thing and look at me like I was nuts they are older ladies I think they would like it Happy

Comment

Happy, which guild? The Virginia Star one? I've never been, considered it but since then I've always had a conflict on that night. Last summer before the Super Seminar, George and I went to their show, and I mentioned it and was immediately dismissed as if all Ricky does is caveman or convergences. It was SOOOO snooty I figured those ladies were the type that weren't open-minded enough to ever convince, so I didn't even try. Their loss...

Comment

I have mentioned TQS at my local quilt shop, and will continue to mention it, but their response to me was they don't have time to be on the internet and they aren't interested in being an internet business themselves. It is a wonderful shop, and they are neat ladies, so like I said, I will just keep mentioning it until they finally get curious! Elizabeth

Comment

It is amazing to me how many people are opposed or scared of the web! If they only knew what they could do, who they could dialogue with , and who they could listen to..................

Their loss!

Comment

I, too, am dismayed at how many people haven't heard of this website, 'The Quilt Show'. I just keep telling them, listen to their excuses and retell them about what they are missing. I think I have a friend and a business owner interested in joining. It would be good for both of them. I have learned so much from TQS and believe that others will, also. Carolyn

Comment

Ditto to what Dana said!!! I really have enjoyed TQS--it's always the first place I go after reading emails. I think alot of quilters are still not comfortable with computers and the internet--they're missing SO much! I've met a few quilters that give me that "look" when I mention the internet! :lol: Ann, I think the magic number was 50,000, wasn't it? To win the Rhapsody quilt? I HOPE it's 30,000!!! Judy in Torrance

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 28 users online. 0 members and 28 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X