[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

V6 embroidery software

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be my last post on this subject, but hope it may help someone in the future. I went to my dealer to have them check the dongle. I spoke with someone new to me that is not usually there when I frequent. Anyhow, she's also an IT person. Long story short, I was mislead originally when I purchased my embroidery software. Unless you are going to digitize, there is no need to purchase any kind of embroidery software. I'm speaking only of Bernina's at this point, and only the ones that have a screen that shows the hoop where you don't need a computer like the old Aurora's did.

With that said, I am reformatting my hard drive back to factory specs on my Mac to "undo" all that I have done in trying to get the software loaded.

And while that is all going on, I am embroidering one of Anita Goodesign's zen designs happily without the use of any software!!

Thank you all for your help along the way. Happy stitching/sewing/??????............

Comment

I'm sorry you were confused about the software!! What a huge waste of time and money for you!!!!

It's true that you don't need software if all you want to do is stitch out purchased/freebie designs. However, the software will help you combine designs and design elements, resize easier, wreath and kaleidoscope designs, add lettering easier, convert design files to the correct format for your machine, and a whole host of other nice things besides digitizing.

Comment

The software itself comes with a lot of designs that you have already paid for. I have stitched out some. The ones I tried were very well done.
        You may want to try creating your own designs later on, in your own timetable.
        Whatever you decide, enjoy!

Judith

Comment

You can search for it in google. Over there you may get this software for free. When i want any software first i see their edu birdie reviews and if reviews about that software is good, then i download that software and mostly i download 30 days free trial software. After 30 days reinstall it. :P

Comment

I agreed with Donna if you want to learn about any software, you can search its information in google. In google, it is very easy to find any information and you can also read its bestessay review. Because now a days, people used to read reviews before downloading any software from internet.

Comment

Thanks for the great post.

Comment

Ladies, I'm really sorry for reviving this.
                First, I'm so glad that OP resolved this situation.
                Second - I have a slightly different situation, but as you've mentioned using embroidery soft with Parallels in this thread, I decided to finally ask some questions. Recently we switched from Windows pc to a Mac and it seems like I'm swapping (not that I like this) to a different soft as my favorite Embird is not working with Mac OS. So, if there is anybody who have worked with Embird using windows emulators, I'd really appreciate your help. Can you share your experience, please? How tricky is to install the Parallels and then turn on Embird? Since I'm not a techie at all, my husband doesn't appreciate this idea (I guess he doesn't want me to mess with his Mac), but although there's not so much soft which is compatible with Mac OS (yet I'd still want to do my embroidery, hubby!). One lady from our local shop told me about Embrilliance (I believe this is it), so if it would be cheaper - and easier - than to install an emulator, I guess I might try it. Though, opinions needed. Another question - is it possible to transfer my existing designs from Embrid to the other soft?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

try different embroidery software. You can get more info about lembroidery software ] from blogs.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 72 users online. 0 members and 72 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X