[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Houston 2020

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly enjoying your exhibit! I have visited several times. So sorry we could not go to Houston. Thank you for all you do for TQS, it has been so helpful. Janet from St.Louis County, MO (I think you have family living near me?)

Comment

Originally posted by "jansk44" post=151963
      Truly enjoying your exhibit! I have visited several times. So sorry we could not go to Houston. Thank you for all you do for TQS, it has been so helpful. Janet from St.Louis County, MO (I think you have family living near me?)
      Thank you, Jan. Our son and daughter-in-law moved back home last year so our grands are nearby now. We enjoyed the visits to St. Louis we made over the 5 years they lived there. Great food and so much to do.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      North Alabama, USA
      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Originally posted by "Heather7" post=151951
        Barbara,
        I too was thrilled to see your exhibit in the virtual show! As a TQS member, I have enjoyed watching your very informational visits to the set and thank you for your BOM leadership, although I have fallen behind. Anyways since you still have access to the show I wanted to share that two of my quilts got accepted to the contest gallery. In case you want to see them, My Florida Keys is in Stitching it Together and Holy Cathedral Windows is in Pieces of Tradition. It was Overwhelming to see my work alongside the most beautiful quilts around the world! What an honor, just sorry we couldn't be there in person. These two areposted in the TQS gallery under my profile also. Well, congratulations on your incredible journey!!
        Sincerely, Heather Gomez, Tavernier,FL
        That must be so exciting ! Even virtually, to have quilts in a show. Congratulations!
        Carol in SW Michigan

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 78 users online. 0 members and 78 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X