[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Message from Festival of Quilts!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the feeling my maltesers may have come too. I have a condo with a community mail lockbox. The mailperson left the key to one of the package boxes but it had a package for a neighbor. I hope she didn't get MY package . Going to leave a note to mailperson lol.

Comment

I agree, the maltesers are better than Whoppers. I rec'd mine on Monday and shared some with the ladies at work on Tues. They also liked them! So Lochen...you like dark chocolate....hmmmm
      Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

I got mine on Friday (see todays blog) and it was perfect timing for me too. I was in the middle of a raging fever and sicker than a dog. I needed my mommy so getting a treat was spot on! Thanks Lorchen.
        -Patti

Comment

I wandered through the international foods section of my favorite grocery store today and, lo and behold, what do I see but a display of small bags of Maltesers! I bought one. They are good.

Diana in Hornell, NY

Comment

Savor them, they are good!

Comment

I sought out Malteasers while in London in December and ate one large box while there and brought a few home with me. I have not opened them yet saving them for a certain occasion. They are so much better than MMB, Whoppers.
              peg in mo

Comment

When Lorchen gave me some, I went online and saw alot of British recipe websites for what looked like some yummy recipes using Malthesers.

Comment

The bags I found were small, one-serving size. I ate the entire bag then later told my DH the story about how I found out about them and how good they were. He was disappointed that I didn't save any for him so I went back and bought a bag just for him. He liked them a lot, too. I never thought about looking for recipes. I'll have to do that.

Diana in Hornell, NY

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 57 users online. 0 members and 57 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X