[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Lizards for Lotti

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, Rosemary. Nose to the grindstone.

Hey, just so you know my lighthouse is quilted with some glow in the dark thread! I have to laugh at myself. That's so bad, but I am so, so easy to entertain. Must be my high IQ! :silly: :unsure: :unsure:

Comment

Another muggie arrived today from Lottie. I will try & photograph it after supper for posting.

Comment

Sorry Rosemary,
        I had taken a picture, but completely forgot to post...

:side:
        I think i also forgot to sign it :blink: :unsure: :huh:

Comment

Love it, Lotti!

Comment

Very arty Lotti

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Nice work, Lotti!

I'm back now and will send something to Lorchen, but I know it won't get there before your meeting. Perhaps, should I just send it to her address? Let me know.

Comment

I've got your postcard safe, Terrie.

If you want to send something else over as well by all means. Going direct might be best, if you have her address.

Comment

Just received the following from Lorchen in messenger:

Thank you soooooo much. No time to get in touch with everybody till after the weekend, but I'm blown-away! Please, share somehow with the lounge lizzards, if you can.

Rosemary with her amazing tiny quilt based on an even smaller embroidery. She got a 'Highly Recommended' at the biggest European Show for it. The woman is stark raving mad to make anything sooooo small. Again, share, if you can. Rosemary is now on holiday and may not have internet access.

Unquote ...

They are both clearly happy !
                  All we're missing is a picture of our dear Lorchen... But I'm sure she'll show up again when life permits!

Comment

Rosemary, It looks even better hanging up, I think it's fabulous.
                    Congratulations again and well done, I expect you have been doing a happy dance all over the NEC.
                    Anne

Comment

I like blowing Lorchen away! We miss you, Lorchen. Rosemary your quilt looks fabulous. I am curious about just what kind of work beats that. Mmm… Guess I'll have to search for the winners. Anyone have a link?

Comment

Here's the link of the winners at the 2015 Festival of Quilts in Birmingham.
                        Only a very dry list for the time being - they say that they will post a full list with pictures of the quilts once the show has finished...
                        http://www.thefestivalofquilts.co.uk/files/final_version__winners_list_2015.pdf

Comment

Lovely! Glad we got to Lorchen!

Rosemary, your quilt is amazing! Congratulations!!!

geneva
                          Geneva

Comment

Rosemary.........Congratulation! What a wonderful commendation!

Lorchen.........I was on a deadline and did not get a light house off to you. But, just wanted to let you know you are still a special person to me!

Lottie.........Thanks for taking the time to send a card! You are very welcome! Did you take the picture of the badger? Very cute!

Dawn

Comment

Love all of the lighthouses for Lorchen! Glad they made it to her and made her happy!

Congratulations, again, Rosemary! That really is an amazing quilt!!

Comment

I bumped into Lorchen

Excuse my ugly mug not much cop at selfies . Was great to see her again, looks really well and happy with life.

This is her quilt

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 46 users online. 0 members and 46 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X