[vb_main_1]

Lizards for Lotti

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizards for Lotti

Hi all you lounge lizards and mug ruggers, CWer's or simply TQS forum lurkers.

This idea came up on another thread, but I thought I'd put it here to keep topics on topics (when did we ever do that?)

I will be seeing Lotti very soon - June 13th, for her 50th BD celebration here in Canada. (Her BD was in November) IF you would like to send Lotti a birthday lizard, I will be happy to bring her whatever you send, as a token of our affection towards her and a sign that she is missed. Also, of course to say ' Happy Birthday".

If you don't know Lotti - I'm sure she would still love to get a lizard from you. She loves people.

So, if you want to participate, here's what to do:

1- Make a lizard - your choice, your style, your material - flat, textured, paper, cardboard, fabric, stuffed, quilted, embroidered etc. Anything goes, as long as you can pay for the postage. :P And, perhaps make sure it is non-perishable. :P :P (ie. NOT living)

2- Send it to me - PM me if you do not have my address, I'm sure many do.
    Try to get it to me as soon as possible.

3- I will take pictures of each lizard and share them here on the forum, so everyone can see the talents and creativity of
    "'Les Lizards" (That's Frenglish)

4- I will bring them to her and make sure pictures are taken and shared.

Can anyone think of anything else?

Anyone interested? Lois, help me out here! :blush:

I'm in, I used to have your address from mug rugging. I'll be back if I can't find it.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Sounds like fun. My idea is developing nicely :woohoo: :silly: :P

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

I would love to join in, but I just don't think I'll have time. Thanks for putting this together!!

Comment

No problem, Nancy. I'm just the carrier pigeon. :whistle:

Comment

OH, heck...short on time? find an ad for Gieco Ins. , cut out that goofy gecko and stick him in a card
            and send it off to Lotti in care of Terrie......could it be any easier ??

Comment

LOL @ Marilyn whose motto is "Just do it!"

Comment

:blush: ops:

Comment

Marilyn, I didn't mean to embarrass you - I think it's great! You GO, girl!

Comment

Terrie, I will try and put something together. I can't locate your address will you PM me with it please?

Comment

And me too Terrie. I'm working on something.

Geneva
                      Geneva

Comment

Hmmm...will try...no promises.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

I have to do this! I am such a lounge lizard! For a couple of hours every morning! And, I miss Lotti, too! She is such a sweetie, and has sent me lots of cool stuff over the years. This is the least I can do for her! I'll PM you for your address.

Dawn

Comment

Got it, Dawn! Address sent.

How exciting!!
                            One month to go!
                            I wish I knew how to video stuff, but I'll send what I can. Actually, Lotti is the photographer - her pics are great!

Comment

Hi ! Terrie.....I've lost you in my system !! No address of any kind ! Can you send me an address ? Or
                              can someone else send me Terrie's address??? I have a BD greeting to send .

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 49 users online. 0 members and 49 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X