'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't manage a half page, will a whole one do instead? :P

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Damn & Blast! some of the pictures I thought I uploaded and arranged last night haven't saved, and I am not certain who is missing until I go through & try naming everyone (huge sigh!)AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
        Rita, would you like a stage??? :lol:
        Nah, I've had enough of those thanks Margo. - Unless you meant the stagecoach that's leaving for Houston shortly, then yes please. :mrgreen:

Comment

Oh, no! I don't need any more reels! Very happy with what I have....am trying to figure out haw to use all 81
          in one quilt !

Is that Diva Rita we're channeling today ? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Terry, great job! I love how colorful all of the reels are.

I actually have my top done and layered and about 1/2 quilted. Again I love the colors of everyone's reels. I am actually free motion quilting everyone's names and where they are from in the blank squares between the reels. I've outlined the applique and not quite sure what else to do in the border though since I have the lists I thought I could put the rest of the participants in and around the applique.

Rosemary, I don't have a preference for the photos. You said you were changing your design from yor original idea? What did you go with?

Lorna

Comment

I'm pretty sure I counted 41 at the beginning of the retreat.....You know, we HAVE talked about things disappearing for a while and then they show up? Maybe it went into some else's suitcase! (by mistake, of course)

Comment

Terrie love your new avatar. You forget how small they are when they are born.

Rosemary that is hilarious! Think I better send you a more appropriate photo - and you can take me down a peg or three. :lol:

Lorna you are way ahead of me on the reels quilt. I am going to make mine bigger than Edyta's so that it will fit my kingsize bed. Anybody else got some done?

Comment

Life keeps getting in the way. Hope to work on the reels, but right now it looks like I have to wait till next year :x :x :x

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
                    Terrie love your new avatar. You forget how small they are when they are born.

Rosemary that is hilarious! Think I better send you a more appropriate photo - and you can take me down a peg or three. :lol:

Lorna you are way ahead of me on the reels quilt. I am going to make mine bigger than Edyta's so that it will fit my kingsize bed. Anybody else got some done?
                    I actually gave up on the idea of cotton reels and have just pieced mine on a white background - looks a bit minimalist but I like it It's still not quilted but it's next on the list!

Comment

Funny you should mention that Robyn because I just took the last two extra reels I was given for AAQI quilts, put them together and put a white background around them and they look terrific. I am quilting it in a 'modern' style at the moment. I will post a photo when done. I would love to see a photo of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by MargaritaW
                        Life keeps getting in the way. Hope to work on the reels, but right now it looks like I have to wait till next year :x :x :x
                        Margarita I am in the same boat. Life has been crazy and I haven't had a chance to work with my reels. Terri your quilt is looking good and your new avatar (grandbaby) is adorable!

Comment

Robyn,

Can't wait to see a picture of yours when you are done. Half the fun of these exchanges is to see what everyone comes up with!

Lorna

Comment

WooHoo!Rita ! Look at that summer girl !!

Comment

Must be years ago, she wouldn't have dressed like that this summer :roll:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Ah but you are wrong Wendy! That was in July this year when we were all pretending that it was warm and summery. :lol:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 411 users online. 0 members and 411 guests.

Most users ever online was 411 at 12:29 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X