[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
    Thanks Lori and good luck with the rest of the Sedona Star. I am done with it now - I just wanted to see what it would be like to do paper piecing and cut out circles by hand. Got the hang of it and I am happy to move on to other things now.
    How very smart and well adjusted of you Rita to be able to get what you need from the project but not feel tethered to it. I admire that!
    Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Thanks Karen, I have to be ready for those spools when they arrive don't I?

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Crocus, thank you very much for your kind words and for clarifying things for me. You are very kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
            After catching up with this forum topic since January 30, I've got to say that you gals are just too much fun!!

Thanks for all the virtual hugs and notes of support since Alvin died. At this point, I'm not quite ready to jump back in yet, and sometimes can't put two coherent thoughts together, but reading these posts have made me smile! Looking forward to getting blocks back and seeing the resulting quilts and recipes being shared!

Hugs to you all,
            Margo
            Ahhh, Margo. My heart is hurting for you. I know what you are going through. It's been nearly nine years now since my husband passed. Be good to yourself. No one "expects" anything right now, and.... breathe. One breathe at a time....

Comment

I got an email today from Lorna (thank you, Lorna) to say she received my reels. That was seven days from rural Wisconsin to the base in England. Not bad!

Comment

I've just sent my reels this morning

Ripe tomato relish and ....I have no ideas for the blue ones!

We won't be running an exchange from Australia any time soon! - the postage cost to send it to England was 3 times the cost of sending it back from England to here - gotta love Australia Post (NOT!!)

Comment

Love your strips! Classic blue - when we have snowy days here in Canada, in twilight the snow looks blue, and we have plants that produce berries for the birds all during the winter - called snowberries which are white, so I'd go for calling them snowberry strips ( but I'm not sure that humans can eat them) The white polka dots being the snowberries! . whatever..blah, blah, blah...maybe I'm trying too hard . LOL Thank$ for being a part of thi$ exchange, even though it co$t you!

Comment

Love the red and blue, such happy colors!

Comment

I filled in for someone who was not able to do the exchange - mine are greens and go in the mail to Lorna today.

Comment

Oh, My! I left town (to attend some classes with Paula Nadelstern) before I had a chance to mail off my package to Lorna, it was mailed yesterday! I have caught up with all of the wonderful posts and I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with everyones reels! The design for the bird houses is TO DIE FOR, so cute! And I was so happy to see Margo's post, my thoughts are with you! Speaking of LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, wishing everyone a lovely day!

Comment

Your greens are yummy Needleware! You must have worked fast if these were for a fill-in spot, thanks for stepping in! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Comment

I love the bird house quilt!!! What a great idea. Thanks for letting us borrow your idea. The colours of all the reels posted are amazing!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what I get.....Happy Valentines Day...Doreen

Comment

Barb's greens are luxuriant! In fact, all the reels are beautiful. It will be fun to see what great quilts come out of them.
                              Renata

Comment

Is there a list somewhere of the reels that have arrived at Rosemary's, I haven't been on the forum for a while and might have missed it. Just love some of the colours being shown.
                                Maree

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 378 users online. 0 members and 378 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X