[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bren, my kids and I will be praying for this terrible thing to come to an end soon. May God keep you and everybody in that area safe and unharmed.

Comment

Bren,

My prayers are with you, your family and your neighbors. Be safe.

Lorna

Comment

Bren, no adequate words except to say I'll pray and you are in my thoughts.
        hugs,
        Terrie

Comment

Nothing I can add to everyone else's sentiments, except my own thoughts & prayers for safe passage through this summer for your & yours.

Comment

Bren--praying for your safety and for rain.

Comment

Bren--hope you and your family, and the ranch stay safe and spared from the fires. Prayers are with you all.

Comment

The attached is a picture of a raffle quilt made by the Buda Bees quilt guild in TX, USA. Its hanging in a quilt show and one of the members of my online group posted the picture. As soon as I saw it I had to share with my Wot RoTT friends. Love the border. It is hand appliqued and quilted by many members of the group according to the woman who posted the picture.

Comment

Jane, the quilt is lovely and the border is especially so.

Comment

Gorgeous quilt, love the colors. Thanks for posting the picture Jane!

Comment

Jane,
                      Thanks for posting the quilt photo. That border is really something!

Comment

Jane, thanks for the pic of such an inspiring reel quilt!! I love it! However, if I ever want to get mine done in this decade, I think I need to skip the applique! LOL

Keep those reel quilt pics coming!! I haven't decided on a layout for mine yet....

Comment

Pretty colors! THanks for sharing. I hope it earns the guild lots of money. I have been so busy entertaining family that have come to visit and catching up on UFOs that I have not started my Reels quilt. My goal when I moved here was to use up what I have in my stash and not buy new fabric. So we'll see how that works out.

Lorna

Comment

Lovely quilt Jane. I still haven't decided on either my background fabric or what design to do. Too many decisions. :? I am not sure if I posted these ones before but if I am repeating myself apologies:

I am thinking of trying to dye some plain cotton fabric with tea in a marbled effect as my background fabric. Does anybody know if it is better to use salt or vinegar to set the colour? And what proprotions would be good?

Comment

Comment

Rita, I haven't seen these quilts before. Can't help you with the dying process. I know nothing, but I am intrigued as I am with anything quilt related. I am eager to see everyones spools and a bit :mrgreen: because I did not get in on it in time. I continue to think of Bren and am concerned because there has been no news. Does anyone know anything about those fires? Lois

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 418 users online. 0 members and 418 guests.

Most users ever online was 418 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X