[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Carrie, glad to hear your husband's surgery went well. I'm continuing to think positive.

Rosemary, I totally understand your joy at having a large pile of blocks to look at, sort, count, hoard.... I do remember a dragon called Smaug who knew every piece of treasure in his lair. That's the way I feel about my stash!
    Kathy

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Enjoy them while you can rosemary, it'll soon be our turn

Oh, and mine are
        - asparagus salad
        - berrylicious

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
          AAAAAAAAAaggggggghhhhhhh! they are all so beautiful, my preciouses! :lol:
          No Gollum, we wants it, we needs it, we must have the precious! Are we going to have to send a Hobbit after you Rosemary? :lol:

Comment

I've been jogged to do names and recipes....my first reels were red..on the "Tomato Soup" side of red, and the second
            set of reels were also red.....but maybe more like " Cranberry Chutney" red. !! :lol: :lol: :lol: Find these recipes over
            on the recipe thread !

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
              Originally posted by PosyP
              AAAAAAAAAaggggggghhhhhhh! they are all so beautiful, my preciouses! :lol:
              No Gollum, we wants it, we needs it, we must have the precious! Are we going to have to send a Hobbit after you Rosemary? :lol:
              Not the Baggies-in's, nasty thieving hobbits's are the Baggies-in's, My preciouses! :lol:

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Rosemary,
                  Sorry, but Gandalf may have to come help the Hobbits rid you of the Gollum disease. Soooo glad my baggies-in's have arrived safely from Middle Earth long ago. ops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

If there's a ring to be had...I want it! :lol:

Comment

'Ring-around-a-Rosy
                      a pocket full of posys'

MY Preciouses!

Comment

Latest News from Headquarters

Went to the post office today! :wink:

Comment

Rosemary, what a pretty ring! Love it.......Doreen

Comment

Posys and PosyP all Precious!!! Have you decided how to put them together? Have a great weekend, Rosemary!

Comment

I love, love, love the photo. I also love your screen name. I'd much rather call you Posey than Rosemary. It's just more fun! I recently told Rita how much I love nursery rhymes when she included "Baa, baa black sheep on the little quilt she made. Now I love seeing "the ring around the Posey". Lois

Comment

Rosemary,
                                You are too funny. Love the photo. Bet there isn't a dull moment at your house.
                                Anxiously but patiently waiting for my reels.
                                I am working on Sarah Vedelers BOM quilt and I am half way done with Edyta's Farmhouse Quilt in which I am using strips from the Strippers Exchange. I am making the farmhouse one king size and having fun doing it, so I do have something to keep me busy til my reels arrive.
                                As an added note, I want to thank Rosemary and Lorna for all the work you have both put in to making this exchange possible. I too will miss this thread when it is exhausted.
                                Have to go now to get ready to go out for dinner in celebration of our anniversary. TA TA
                                Lori

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 56 users online. 0 members and 56 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X