[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is another fun idea with reels http://www.ttfabrics.net/cgi-bin/fab...?patternID=295

Comment

Since I have had a couple of queries - I e-mailed Toni at the beginning of the week to see how she was getting on, and had the response that she was still very poorly, but hoped to make the mail on Friday (yesterday). I haven't heard anything else since then. She seems to have picked up a really vicious bug.

In the meantime I have started working my way through scanning all the reels for the book, but I am going to need their 'foodie titles' sent to me, so I can match them up - it is either that or re-read all the pages and I know that I don't have that much time to spare at the moment :wink:

Comment

My foodie title was Key Lime Pie

Comment

I don't remember if I figured out a Foodie Title for my reels! They are turquoise/teal colors. Not many foods are that color!

Comment

Originally posted by heartnsoulquilts
            I don't remember if I figured out a Foodie Title for my reels! They are turquoise/teal colors. Not many foods are that color!
            hadn't you decided to come up with a cocktail name? (or we discussed it at least - hic!)

Comment

Oh a cocktail name would be great! Anyone out there know of a teal/turquoise drink?? I am a much better quilter than I am a connoisseur of drinks! LOL Altho I do enjoy a Margarita or Pina Colada once in a while!

Comment

Rosemary, mine were dark navy mixes . . . . if it isn't already taken, I'll name mine Blackberry Buckle.

Comment

Originally posted by heartnsoulquilts
                  Oh a cocktail name would be great! Anyone out there know of a teal/turquoise drink?? I am a much better quilter than I am a connoisseur of drinks! LOL Altho I do enjoy a Margarita or Pina Colada once in a while!
                  Here's a few for you Michelle: Blue Hawaii; Blue Lagoon; Colombia; and my favourite (-name, not drink!) Aqua Velva (Vodka, gin, curacae and sprite)... now if only I had some sprite I could try that :lol: hic! ops:

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
                    In the meantime I have started working my way through scanning all the reels for the book, but I am going to need their 'foodie titles' sent to me, so I can match them up - it is either that or re-read all the pages and I know that I don't have that much time to spare at the moment :wink:
                    Rosemary, I called my spicey coloured ones 'Clootie Dumpling' and the pinky purple ones 'Cranachan'

Comment

I'm not sure but I think I said something like "Dark Chocolate with Cherries" for the brown, although I think I like "Cherry Cordials" better! :wink:

I don't think I named the orange set, but would like to go with "Orange Crush".

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I can't remember what I named mine- what about Lemon Meringue Pie? I had to take the leftover strip out and look at it. If that's already taken, then Lemon Curd, which I've made a couple of times before.
                        Kathy

Comment

My red reels were Ripe Tomato Relish and I don't think we decided on a name for the blue ones so one of Rita's cocktail names would be good - I like the sound of Blue Lagoon. That reminds me I'd better find that relish recipe and post it on the recipes page - I haven't made it for years as it tastes best with home grown tomatoes, and we haven't grown any for a while. (The tomatoes we buy in the shops here have hardly any flavour at all - they're hard and red and I think we just use them to add a bit of colour on the plate!)

Comment

Since I have had a couple of queries - I e-mailed Toni at the beginning of the week to see how she was getting on, and had the response that she was still very poorly, but hoped to make the mail on Friday (yesterday). I haven't heard anything else since then. She seems to have picked up a really vicious bug.

I spoke to Toni yesterday and she said she has posted them (airmail) so she thinks they should get to Rosemary hopefully by about Wednesday (???????) - although, given Australia Post's recent performance I wouldn't count on it - unless they manage to jump on the same warp star that mine travelled on

Comment

my sets were brown/beige/gold and brown/tan/reddish brown. I'm thinking Apple Cobbler and Cinnamin Rolls. Thank you Rosemary!

Comment

Thanks RIta!! I like "AQUA VELVA SWOOZIE" for my teal/turquoise reels!

So the recipe is Vodka, Gin, Curacao and Sprite... that sure sounds strong and yummy! HIC!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 310 users online. 0 members and 310 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X