[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Update from Headquarters

I've just heard from Toni, Actually she has a chest infection, which has left her flat all week, but she is working on another set and hopes to post them on Tuesday! The post office has been no help about the previous parcel :roll: She has also had internet problems, which is why she has been incommunicado.

So, can you wait another week, or do you want one of the spares subbed in? (I've marked off everyone who has said on this thread that they wouldn't mind going one short - but haven't done anything else yet)

Comment

I'm fine being 1 short - why not send a packet of any spares you have to Toni for all of her effort

Comment

Rosemary, I am easy either way. Do what suits you best.

Fondling yours,
        Rita.

Comment

Rosemary, I can wait, to many other projects working on.
          I have also been working on the tops and bottoms of the
          spools (REELS).

Margarita in Auburn, California.

Comment

Rosemary, whatever you decide is fine with me.

Comment

Rosemary,
              I agree. What ever is easiest for you.
              Lori

Comment

Toni,
                Hope you feel better soon.
                Lori

Comment

Rosemary -- ditto here too. Whatever is easiest for you.

Sharon

Comment

I am not taking part in this exchange, but I think it would be a shame after Toni, Lorna and Rosemary's hard work for parcels to be sent out without Toni's reels, if she is making a second set. I am sure that you ladies aren't without some other quilting projects to be getting on with, or UFOs WIPs etc ;-)

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

If Toni is already making another set I will wait for her's to arrive. But whatever is easiest for Rosemary and Lorna

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I'm fine to wait for Toni's second set to arrive. After her putting out so much effort, I want to have her block too!
                        I've got lots to do until the blocks arrive at my house. Kathy

Comment

I am okay with waiting.

Comment

I am fine to wait until this last set of reels arrives. I am still trying to finish my second hst exchange quilt that I am making from the ones I had left after making the Tree of Life quilt

Comment

Totally fine with waiting for Toni's reels! I so appreciate you Toni for making a second set!!

And, Pam, how did you know that I have PLENTY of projects to work on while I am waiting for my reels??!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pam7040
                                I am not taking part in this exchange, but I think it would be a shame after Toni, Lorna and Rosemary's hard work for parcels to be sent out without Toni's reels, if she is making a second set. I am sure that you ladies aren't without some other quilting projects to be getting on with, or UFOs WIPs etc ;-)
                                and don't forget the Phd's! :wink:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 84 users online. 0 members and 84 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X