[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update, Lorna! Hope you gals have a great visit! We would love to see a picture of the two of you on sorting day!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

As for this end of the country I am also waiting for one package to arrive, it is in the post and taking the slow boat from Australia, as opposed to one of the other Australian parcels that came at warp speed of 4 days! :shock:

Plans for the combined sort are going ahead, and I will shortly be getting the pitchfork out to find the guest beds :wink: :lol:

Comment

Wow. It sounds like much more time and work than any of us imagined. I know everyone is so grateful for all the two of you have done to inspire us and to make this project a reality. Have a wonderful time at the Quilt Museum in York! It will be a great way to celebrate this project. Barb Jansz, Elizabeth, IL

Comment

Rosemary and Lorna - we can't thank you enough for thinking of this reel exchange, for sorting everything and keeping us straight!! Have a wonderful visit to the Quilt Museum in York and don't forget to ask someone to take a photo of you two while you're there. Inquiring minds want to know and see what you girls are up to! :lol:

I know everyone is excited about the packages that will soon be coming our way - but I think one of the things that is such fun in an exchange, are the post exchanges we all do to keep in touch. Such a spirit lifting experience!

Everyone have a happy day!
          Nancy

Comment

Karen, I am sorry to hear that Cathy is having a tough time at the moment and I hope that she gets to her sewing machine and computer very soon. Brrrrr! Hate to think of being without either.

But there was supposed to be a forfeit of a Limerick and seeing as she may not know about it I have composed one for her - besides it is a great displacement exercise when one is not doing so well at the old FMQ :roll:

There once was a quilter called Cathy
            Who's sister got all the sym-pathy
            By breaking a bone
            But now Cathy alone
            Has not sent in her spools
            Oh what apathy! :mrgreen:

Comment

Go Rita - Go Rita!

Comment

Hi! I am so excited and I'd like to share the good news with you dear WotRott/Sottt sisters that my first granddaughter has arrived! This morning at 9:25 Clara arrived weighing in at 8 lb, 12 oz. Thank goodness that I finished her quilt last week !

Comment

Woo-hoo! Congratulations Terrie, to you and your enlarged family! Better start buying shares in all things pink and sparkly Well done too, for getting her quilt finished last weekend 8)

Comment

Congratulations Terri! Clara is a lovely name too. Long life and happiness to her.

Comment

Congratulations Terrie its such a fantastic journey these grandchildren I can tell you, so my wish to you is some wonderful years ahead with lots of love and joy, and yes ya better start buying shares BUT in fabric because over the years you will need it for all those patchwork items you will make her and any others to come.......LOL LOL LOL

Taree NSW - Australia
                      My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Congratulations Terrie! Wonderful news!
                        Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Congratulations on the birth of Clara--a beautiful name for a beautiful grandchild!

Comment

Originally posted by crocus999
                            Hi! I am so excited and I'd like to share the good news with you dear WotRott/Sottt sisters that my first granddaughter has arrived! This morning at 9:25 Clara arrived weighing in at 8 lb, 12 oz. Thank goodness that I finished her quilt last week !
                            Yay! Welcome to the world, baby Clara. A name from Latin meaning clear, bright, famous.
                            Congratulations,

Comment

Congratulations, Terry!!!! Grandchildren are such a blessing. It's nice to hear that you have finished the first of many quilts for her. LOL.....Blessings from Doreen.

Comment

Terrie - what happy news!! Clara is really a great name! My mother's name is Clara. I'm with Rosemary, you'll be immersed in all things pink - until she decides she really likes RED or some other wonderful color! Good wishes for the parents and the Grandparents!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 325 users online. 0 members and 325 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X