[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Karen, a fractured shoulder sounds painful! So sorry for your injury and sorry you have to miss out on the exchange! May you heal quickly!

Maureen, the purple reels are beautiful! I hope I get one! I don't believe I've ever had cranachan but it sounds good. Thanks for filling in!

Comment

Thank You for the kind words.

Comment

Oh, Karen, a fractured shoulder sounds way too painful. Then adding insult to injury, not being able to sew is just awful--the withdrawal must be as painful as the shoulder injury Take care and hope tosee you on the next exchange.

Comment

Karen, take care of your shoulder - so that you can get back to quilting as soon as possible! Maureen, I am loving the sound of the Cranachan, another recipe to be savoured

Comment

Rosemary is this the 'Dishy Hubby' to whom you are referring? If so it is Eleanor Burns' son Orion.

http://vimeo.com/13684735

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
              Karen, take care of your shoulder - so that you can get back to quilting as soon as possible! Maureen, I am loving the sound of the Cranachan, another recipe to be savoured
              Rita, Cranachan is very, very nice -mmmmm. Funny when I was writing the name and what was in it, I had to keep remembering to watch the spelling of Whisky. These are the difference spellings, in Scotland it is Scotch Whisky, in Ireland it is Irish Whiskey and I think it is spelt with an e in America.

Comment

Karen, So sorry to hear about your broken shoulder, nad not being able to sew on top of the pain. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
                Maureen - Your strips are wonderful, although I'll have to look in the dictionary to learn how to pronounce their name properly. :roll:

Comment

Rosemary is this the 'Dishy Hubby' to whom you are referring? If so it is Eleanor Burns' son Orion.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Dishy Hubby video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                    and he is soooo cute too.

Comment

Karen, that sounds painful! Not being able to sew is a hardship on top of that. I had some shoulder surgery a long time ago, doing just about anything was out of the question! I am sending you big wishes for a speedy recovery.

kathy

Comment

That's the song I was trying to find! although I couldn't remember the title of the song, just the video :wink:

Comment

Karen, so sorry to hear about your shoulder, take it easy and here is hoping for a quick recovery.
                          Margarita in Auburn, CA

Comment

At the Waterloo County Quilters Guild, this past week, we were treated to the 'Singing Quilter' Cathy Miller. What fun we had! We are a large guild so have both an afternoon and evening meetings. We were treated to a few different songs in the evening. If ever you get the chance to hear Cathy do so. You'll enjoy yourself.....Doreen

Comment

Originally posted by sugarmuffin57
                              Hi Ladies,
                              I am one of the unfortunate ones who had to bow out. Thanks so much for filling my gap. I fractured my shoulder and can not sew. :cry:
                              Still following the forum and living vicariously through all of you.
                              They all look yummy!
                              I would like to send a couple of reels to you. I have fabric left so I will send you a black with white, chocolate coloured and my girlfriend Colleen will make you one with reds. When your shoulder heals, you'll have a few reel from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada to put into a project. Take care and heal fast....Doreen

Comment

Great idea Doreen. I have an extra from my reels as well and would love to send one too.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 172 users online. 0 members and 172 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X