'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here Margo! You are missed very much! NancyW

Comment

Margo, I'm glad you've enjoyed the banter, even if you don't feel up to joining in yet.

Comment

Nancy and Vicki - thanks for letting me know where you are in NC. I'll be in touch. NancyW

Comment

i can't post pics from my iPad which is what I normal always use but today I broke out a computer so I will hopefully post a pic of my reels, a drawing of my birdhouse block (9 x 9) and a sketch of how I might use the birdhouses in a quilt. The background would be a combination of light/medium tans similar to Edyta's quilts, the two borders would be 2 1/2 inch squares and/or hst. Here goes...

Comment

Margo, you've been missed very much. Hope you can return again soon. I wish for peace and contentment for you. {{hugs}}

Comment

Lynn,
              I like the birdhouse idea a lot - looks great. Your birdhouse/spools are really pretty. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get one.
              Since I am now making a second set to fill in for someone who had to unfortunately drop out, I might make one set into a spools quilt and the other set into a birdhouse quilt. Love the imaginations you ladies have.
              Lori

Comment

Originally posted by LoriReid
                Lynn,
                I like the birdhouse idea a lot - looks great. Your birdhouse/spools are really pretty. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get one.
                Since I am now making a second set to fill in for someone who had to unfortunately drop out, I might make one set into a spools quilt and the other set into a birdhouse quilt. Love the imaginations you ladies have.
                Lori
                Wow! Agree & Like, very much

And...
                (((((Margo)))))

Comment

Margo..glad to see you out and about a little ! Huggs !

Comment

Lynn that birdhouse quilt looks wonderful. And your spools are really lovely too.

Comment

Margo, lovely that you came onto the forum even for a little bit. Just take one day at a time.

God bless, I am thinking of you.

Comment

Lynn, your birdhouse quilt is delightful, actually, playful and your reels make me think of lemon curd--yummm! Renata

Comment

Margo;

Have missed you greatly! Welcome back :lol:

Comment

Lynn;

Love your birdhouse design! Do we have your permission to use your idea? :lol: :lol:

Comment

Yes! I love the birdhouse design. Can we use it, or are you going into business and selling it? In any case, I think I'll do one spool quilt and one birdhouse quilt, since I'm in two exchanges. I wondered what I'd do with the second lot - but now I think I know...

Comment

Thank you all for such nice comments! And yes, of course anyone who wants to is welcome to use it! Such a compliment that anyone would want to!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 154 users online. 0 members and 154 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X