[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo!!! Yesterday I mailed my spools to Lorna. This is a sample of my Blueberry Oatmeal Clafoutis.
    Lori

Hope this works right. it's been one of those days

Comment

Oh well, sideways is better than no ways.
      Lori

Comment

Latest Headquarter News

I am sorry to have to announce that 'life' has got in the way of another of our members and she has had to relinquish 2 slots, can anybody assist (or find a friend/sister to strongarm)?

Comment

Ooooooo, Lori, love your color way! Nice and mellow!

Comment

Rosemary, if you don't get any other takers in the next couple of days I could do two more sets but I can't promise to get them in the mail before the 20th of February. Maybe earlier, but I couldn't promise. I'm sure I can find a way to use the additional reels. Let me know if you want me to take these spots.

Comment

Rosemary,
              Sent you a personal email, but if you don't get it, I will gladly take one spot. Can have them in the mail by Monday or Tuesday. Not much happening this weekend, so will have time to make another set.
              Lori

Comment

Dear Lori;

They look great! Love what you named them. This post is making me too hungry ops: ops:

Comment

Here are my reels that I've had done quite a while. In keeping with the "sweet" theme they could be plum pudding; but to be different, I think I'll call them pickled beets. Will get them in the mail next week.

Comment

Lori the oatmeal blueberry clafoutis look yum and the pickled beets are yum too. What a feast!

Comment

Pickled beets are beautiful! Love purple!

Comment

I just got Edita's book Friendship Strips & Scraps in the post this morning. There are some lovely quilts in it. Looking forward to receiving my spools even more now.

Comment

Hi all you fabulous gals!

I am finally sending my lovely coffee colored reels to Lorna today. I call them "barrista's wheelhouse". They remind me of a coffeeshop menu.

I have enjoyed reading all your posts and foodie talk. Thanks for making my workday much more fun (shhhhh).

I can't wait to see posts of the completed projects.

Cheers to all,

Kathi Martin
                          Safford, AZ

Comment

After catching up with this forum topic since January 30, I've got to say that you gals are just too much fun!!

Thanks for all the virtual hugs and notes of support since Alvin died. At this point, I'm not quite ready to jump back in yet, and sometimes can't put two coherent thoughts together, but reading these posts have made me smile! Looking forward to getting blocks back and seeing the resulting quilts and recipes being shared!

Hugs to you all,
                            Margo

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                            That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Glad to see you online Margo. Wishing you well and Peace.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Margo, it's lovely to see your smiling face again. You have been missed.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 159 users online. 0 members and 159 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X