[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crocus999
    Rosemary - Has someone stepped up to the plate and taken the spot you were offering?

Also, do you have the majority of reels yet, or are there still many on their way? (hint for numbers...?)
    Lorna is supposed to return from her Washington, DC trip Feb 6. I'm sure she'll be checking in with her reel count in a few days once she gets back on schedule. 8)

Thanks again to the sorting ladies!

Comment

"Strawberry Shortcake" is on its way across the pond! I was able to do the initial postage and customs form on the computer, but it didn't like me trying to do a customs form with a US address for the receiver! I filled one in while I was waiting in line at the post office and off they went. I can't wait to see what comes back

Comment

Those 'strawberry shortcake' look very appetizing Brenda!

Comment

i agree - yummmmmmmmm - love strawberry shortcake

Comment

Originally posted by crocus999
            Rosemary - Has someone stepped up to the plate and taken the spot you were offering?

Also, do you have the majority of reels yet, or are there still many on their way? (hint for numbers...?)
            Yes we are now back up to full capacity - but there is nobody left on the waiting list, so nobody else is allowed to fall sick do-y'all-hear! :wink:

Numbers - out of 123 slots
            I have 51 notifications of postage.
            14 confirmed sightings (arrivals). But this is likely to change within a couple of days now Lorna - hopefully - is safely back and able to pick up her post (if she can get through our snow - it usually totally mucks up UK because we never expect it as routine winter weather and we don't get much practise with how to deal with it, because it usually disappears fairly quickly - within a week or so. :roll:

Comment

My girlfriend, Colleen has finished her 41 blocks. I'm calling them 'Strawberries and Cream' . My second set is done. 'Chocolate Pudding'.

Comment

yummmmm - i'm so looking forward to seeing what ends up in my goodie bag

Comment

Originally posted by lotti
                  yummmmm - i'm so looking forward to seeing what ends up in my goodie bag
                  Me to - everyone sounds delicious. At least they are not full of the dreaded calories and our eyes can feast on them without putting on a pound. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

I am back, but not on the 6th of Feb as planned. Our Sunday evening flight was cancelled due to the snow in London. We did get our tickets changed and were able to fly out on Monday evening instead, arriving bright and early Tuesday morning. Imagine my surprise when I went to the post office on base and found 28 packages waiting for me! Several of those are doubles. I sent a confirmatory email out to the senders this evening.

All the reels are beautiful!! I enjoyed opening each package and examining the beautiful colors. Now to get busy sorting. But the jet lag! What day is it? Where am I?

Lorna
                    The snow in my yard is so beautiful!

Comment

I just got an email from Lorna. My reels arrived!!! Now I can relax and know that the postal service didn't loose them.

Comment

Mmmmmm, strawberries and cream and chocolate pudding together - and no calories, delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by bhalbard
                          "Strawberry Shortcake" is on its way across the pond! I was able to do the initial postage and customs form on the computer, but it didn't like me trying to do a customs form with a US address for the receiver! I filled one in while I was waiting in line at the post office and off they went. I can't wait to see what comes back
                          I like your blocks and your name! Hee Hee....

Comment

I was in the group whose packages arrived at Lorna's while she was away. Thanks for letting us all know so that we can breathe a sigh of relief!! We're on a roll here. :lol: :lol: Sorters, please take a few photos if you get a chance so that you can share them with us during "sorting time". From what I've seen, everyone is making such nice color and fabric selections that our reels are bound to be lovely, no matter how we set them!

Have a happy day.
                            Nancy

Comment

I'm getting hungry! :lol:

Comment

Yea! My spools arrived in the UK safe and sound! I took a chance, put everything in a small 6" x 9" manila envelope (Yes, it DID fit!) and sent it first class, not priority. I sort of learned after I spent a small fortune on my HST exchange! Beware of the oversized tyvek! Unless you've just won the lottery! lol

Dawn
                                In beautiful Northwest Montana

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 286 users online. 0 members and 286 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X