'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bit of both sometimes yours toni

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
      Originally posted by golfjane
      Good grief... wish I was that creative...hadn't given anything a thought other than the Rosemary's original idea. Glad I'm in this company so my mind gets expanded some.

Mind expanding....mind altering??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
      It is all the starch sniffing we do! :wink: :lol:

That or chocolate!

What am I still doing here? :shock: it is way past my bedtime, at least the tempory tidy up in the sewing room has improved the look of things & I found my geese for my 'Batty' hst quilt -I'd better get it finished, so I can take it to show Lorchan & Ricky in April, as well as for the book.

Comment

I love the idea of birdhouses! I'm not creative so I hadn't thought of anything but the spools. I'll have to start looking at quilt patterns.

Comment

I think its both the starch (regular and the Best Press) and the chocolate--hope they don't find my stash until whoever comes to clean out my quilt cabin when I'm gone for good

Comment

Ready for the labels - pretty, sunny, yellow! Oh, and not to fear, there really are 41 reels in those stacks!

Comment

Buttercups--yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamais
                Originally posted by crocus999
                Jamai(s)
                Do you know that your name in French means "never"?
                Terrie
                (my new signature went somewhere into cyberspace.....??)
                Yes, but the origin of my name is nothing like French! My name is 'Jamai' - I was the fourth of five daughters and my Dad's name was Jay. When I came along they had a friend who was "Mai", so the just put them together! Really unique and unusual - like me? :lol:
                Jamai--very cool story behind your name.

Comment

My reels are in the mail...37B on the way!

Comment

Here's pics of mine, that I mailed yesterday. They are brighter than these pics show. First pic is a selection of 4, but I made 82 of these!

Second pic is how I labeled them. It was so easy to chain stitch the paper labels on a la Margo. The only thing I did differently, was to curve onto and off the sides so that it was easy to chain them. Here's a section before I cut them apart. I used the largest stitch length I could on my FW, and it went really fast!

Comment

Well DUH! Chain stitching is brilliant!

Comment

This is going to be such a colourful quilt - spools or drools or whatever. Does anyone have a really cool idea for what their background is gonna be? The spools/reels on Edyta's book seem quite muted compared with what I see on this forum. I love bright and clear colours - but what about a background?

Comment

I am going to wait and see what the reel colors before I get the background. Mine went in the mail yesterday, 40b, lime green sherbert. Can't wait to see what we get back.

Comment

Oooo... Just to clarify, are we to iron all the seams OPEN? Just reading back through the posts, and somehow, I missed that part. And just about the time they were going into the envelope... :?

Comment

Jamai, ironing the seams open on these narrow strips makes the bulk more evenly distributed, and was shown in Rosemary's photo instructions on page one.
                              However, it was really small print. If you send them pressed to one side, I will press them open when I get them.

Comment

Vanilla Creme spools/reels ready for labeling, packaging, and mailing. :P Barb AKA 36b

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 327 users online. 0 members and 327 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X