[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
    That was fast Margo! I love them. And you are right about the variegated thread! I, however, will be sticking with my greens - mainly because I was rather over zealous in my cutting for the first batch - so more 'florids' from me for my 'b' collection. Rita.
    Florids works for me too!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Love the oranges, Margo! They're so shiny and bright! Renata

Comment

I love the oranges too! lovely and zingy. Also they remind me of the colour I chose for my bridesmaid

I hope to be able to get going with my camera tomorrow, I am about 3/4's of the way there

Comment

:lol: I’m so looking forward to rita’s florids (all of them); margo’s variegated sunny yellows & her chocolate threads, scoopie’s earthworms (oh no sorry – they’re luscious chocolates with creamy fillings); marilyn’s bright reds; cath’s purples; renata’s, debbie’s & NanaPie’s varied blues, danny’s cheddar spools and frances’ oranges, and all those other wonderful threads that will be coming my way - what a happy day that will be :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Chocolates, cheddar, caramel, raspberries, blueberries, creams, plums, yum yum! Love the way these are turning out so far. Sounds like a banquet!

Comment

Originally posted by crocus999
              Chocolates, cheddar, caramel, raspberries, blueberries, creams, plums, yum yum! Love the way these are turning out so far. Sounds like a banquet!
              i know, i'm getting hungry.

by the way crocus, am hopefully booking my flights to chicago and montreal tomorrow - the plan is:
              zurich to chicago on 21st march
              chicago to either: ottawa, burlington vermont, or montreal on 28th march (probably ottawa as this would save me a drive up there)
              and from montreal back to switzerland on 13th april
              would love to meet up with you when i'm at home (my parents are in pike river (also called: ste. pierre de veronne à pike river) - between st. jean and bedford - so i really hope to make it to mtl sometime - my friend charlie and his family live in pierrefonds - so maybe i can combine the trip

there was a post on the daily blog a little while ago about the mosaic exhibition in chicago till end april - i'm hoping to go there on 27th march (will be busy with our exhibition booth at the cardiology congress from 22nd to 26th) - will post something in a little while to see if there are any TQS members in the area - maybe we can do a joint mosaic excursion :wink:

Comment

I'm doing orange also for my first set, not sure of my second.

Comment

Great Lotti! Montreal, Ottawa, and Burlington, Vermont are are close by. I live a stone's throw from Pierrefonds in Dollard-des-Ormeaux! Definitely keep me posted. I was in Switzerland a year ago and tried to buy myself some 'Swiss' memory fabric! I ended up buying about 30 cm of some cotton in Geneva - it's about 54 EU /meter! Yikes!

Comment

Went looking through my stash and the fat quarters of orange that I thought I had (I'm sure I bought some in Houston one of the years I was there) isn't there. I did find six orangy/browns so off to the eLQS to get two more and some oranges. I was really set on oranges. I'm going to be looking for bright oranges.
                    Frances

Comment

I was getting ready to go to the store and grabbed a cookie to eat on the way. When I set it next to my fabrics, I realized that they aren't orangy/brown, they are butterscotch. So I am doing butterscotch and orange if I'm doing two.

Comment

Originally posted by Franceslovesfabric
                        I was getting ready to go to the store and grabbed a cookie to eat on the way. When I set it next to my fabrics, I realized that they aren't orangy/brown, they are butterscotch. So I am doing butterscotch and orange if I'm doing two.
                        Very cool! I love butterscotch! Goes right along with our chocolate, raspberry, peppermint and all of the other flavors that have been mentioned! Yum!

Dawn
                        In beautiful Northwest Montana

Comment

Good grief! We are all going to be drooling all over these quilts! :lol:

Comment

morning just got a message from robyn about the exchange and i have sent my message off and i am waiting on the number. Time to get in to the sewing room that loks like a bomb went off and sort out and play with fabric again.
                            i was thinging about blue. yours toni south australia

Comment

I got my number from Rosemary this morning so I am joining the exchange. I am doing 2 sets. My local quilt shop is having a 25% off sale tomorrow so I am using it as an excuse to do a little shopping. Not that I ever needed an excuse to go to the quilt shop.

Teresa
                              Orlando, FL

Comment

Got my numbers from Rosemary this morning, so I am joining the fun. I will look through my "fabric collection" for 2 color ways. No shopping for this exchange. Will let you know once I pick my fabrics.

Margarita in Auburn, California

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 271 users online. 0 members and 271 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X