[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvellous Margo, thank you so much for the step by step with photos. My addled brain couldn't figure it out. I am really looking forward to getting back at the weekend and diving into the stash

Comment

Fantastica, Margo! Thank you so much for the detailed explanation with pictures--makes my life easier since just about everything here is new to me.
      Renata

Comment

Count me in!! I am sooooo happy with my half square triangle top, that is just awaiting borders now... and I love looking at it and knowing how many of you provided triangles.

My colourway - Purple!!

And like everyone else, thanks Margo - you made this seem possible... I have many nights of my teenage son working and I now believe I can do this and get it posted in time .

Comment

My colourway will be blue! My favourite thus the most abundant in my meager stash. This is fun and what a great way to start off 2012!

Comment

I sent an e-mail to Rosemary. I want to be in on this exchange. Can't wait to get started. I will have to go back over the posts and see what colors have been chosen already. I will post when I decide.

Comment

My colorway will be navy/midnight blues (unless you are doing the dark blues, Debbie. Let me know.)

Comment

Just PMed about getting in on the fun, I hope I get a number
                Danny

Comment

Originally posted by prccath
                  Count me in!! I am sooooo happy with my half square triangle top, that is just awaiting borders now... and I love looking at it and knowing how many of you provided triangles.

My colourway - Purple!!

And like everyone else, thanks Margo - you made this seem possible... I have many nights of my teenage son working and I now believe I can do this and get it posted in time .
                  Send me a private message or email, with your home e-mail and I can allocate you a number. There are still plenty of spare places to fill yet!

Comment

I reckon that even if we have 2 or even 3 blues they won't all be the same, even if those three people were raiding the same stash! And if I look at my drawers of threads I have loads of different blues (& greens & browns & etc.....) so that way it will only reflect ourselves and real life

:twisted: Now I have to go and find some synthapol to buy - aaaggghhh! I also wish that I had seen Margo's tutorial, before I got enthusiastic with my cutter, life would have been so much simpler if I had, but I just didn't really think 'production line' through ops:

Comment

Rosemary, http://www.georgeweil.com have synthrapol and they are based in the UK. It's where I got mine. Rita.

Comment

Rita - you are a sanity-saver!

I had found the link to a UK ebay supplier - who had lots of different sorts of synthrapol, so I was trying to write a post to ask which one to use, by copy & pasteing the labels and the site/computer kept eating my messages instead of posting them :evil: all 3 of them!

I am now off to George's, ta-ta!

Comment

And Rosemary, before you go.... see if they have the low foam version which can be used in automatic machines. I can't remember if the one that I got is or not. Happy hunting. Rita.

Comment

Too late - but there was mention of that version on the ebay site. I reckon that it will be hand washing anyway asthey are already cut and part sewn :roll:

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Yeay,
                              I got my number, thanks Rosemary
                              How does Cheddar sound? I've got many pretty ones.
                              Am going on retreat next weekend I think I will take them with and do them there. Can't wait
                              Danny

Comment

Originally posted by NanaPie
                                My colorway will be navy/midnight blues (unless you are doing the dark blues, Debbie. Let me know.)
                                I am doing a combination of light, medium and dark so your combo should work great. Just started cutting my strips today.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 209 users online. 0 members and 209 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X