[vb_main_1]

Personal blog links. until TQS blogs return

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "sewengel" post=133720
    Yep, its a bummer I couldn't attend this year. I am so dang busy with work right now and couldn't get away. Looks like a great line-up of shows this year.

Sharon
    Definitely missed having you by my side!

Comment

Happy Monday everyone.

I'm making my way through all of your blogs that have been listed and it sure is great reading them again. I hope more people will post their blog addys too.

My blog addy is: http://jojohall.blogspot.com/

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
      <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Comment

Quilty post here https://cottonfeathered.wordpress.com/2015/10/15/last-flowers-of-summer/ if anyone would like to read it.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Wendy, your blog comes directly to my email. Yippee! I enjoyed your flower story this morning.

Love your big quilt. Thanks for showing how you faced it.

geneva
          Geneva

Comment

Thanks Geneva I do enjoy blogs that arrive in my email as well.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

I finished my weekly (or so I try) blog post here. It gives my current status on quilting my Lake House Romance quilt. Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Nancy, thanks for the pictures to show how you did the SID. Taking the extra time and patience to quilt with the specific colors was a very nice touch.

It's a beautiful quilt. I'm sure your sister will love it.

geneva
                Geneva

Comment

I just finished my first blog post about this year's trip to Houston. The first post shows some of the contest quilts and can be seen here, if interested. I hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Nancy -
                    Wow fun to see Tea for Two and your picture at Houston! (I'll get there someday I'm sure.) Thanks for sharing some of the winners and your favorite quilts from the show. Nice to see Betty Jo's quilt too.

Barb

Comment

Nancy,
                      I've been waiting to see your post from Houston. I am so happy for you and your win. You deserve it. I wish I could hug you!

Now, did you take any classes? If I remember correctly you give us a report on the classes too. However I doubt they will be as exciting as your win!

Good on my friend.

Geneva
                      Geneva

Comment

Hi Nancy,
                        Thanks for showing us such beautiful quilts....it's the nearest I will ever get to Houston.
                        Anne.....in cold windy and wet uk.

Comment

Thanks, everyone!! I'll write a couple more Houston posts since there's so much to share. There'll be one on some of the quilt exhibits since there were a lot of wonderful quilts not in the contest, and one or two on the classes, depending on how long it gets. I realized that I should also have one about all of the friends I met up with, but I didn't think to take their pictures. Duh! That's something I'll have to do better next year. So, hopefully all of you will join me in Houston next year!!

Comment

Nancy, congrats on your win!! I saw your beautiful quilt last spring, in Springfield, Illinois. I think that is where I saw it. I am so happy that you won. I love the Breaking Wind quilt too. That has to be seen up close to really appreciate. I think it was at MQS in Wichita when I was there. All the quilts look amazing. I hope to go to Houston some day.

Comment

Hi Cathy -

Thanks!! It was at Springfield that you saw my quilt. That was the other show where it got a ribbon, so a very exciting one for me. Sure wish I could have been there! I'm glad you got to see Breaking Wind at MQS. It's an incredible quilt and Peggy is a really sweet woman! Breaking Wind actually won the Solitary award at MQS. That award is given to the best quilt in the show made entirely by one person. Wow!!

I hope you can make it to Houston some day, and that we can meet up again there!

Comment

Nancy Congratulations on your win! It's a beautiful quilt. I was so happy to have my little quilt in the show too and really appreciate your pictures of it. I hopoe I can go next year. We'll see how that goes.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 107 users online. 0 members and 107 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X