[vb_main_1]

Personal blog links. until TQS blogs return

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal blog links. until TQS blogs return

I thought it would be fun to have a place for people to put their links to their personal blog posts, at least until TQS returns the TQS blogs, if they do. We've been putting some of them in another topic about when the blogs might return, but this is a clean slate. If you have a personal blog post, it would be grand if you placed a link here for those of us who like to keep up with our TQS friends who blog.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

I'll start. Here's a link to my latest blog post. While you are there, scroll down and see some of the others if you want.

Sew happy everyone! B) :lol: :silly: :cheer:

Comment

Originally posted by "Sewdreamy" post=132976
      I'll start. Here's a link to my latest blog post. While you are there, scroll down and see some of the others if you want.

Sew happy everyone! B) :lol: :silly: :cheer:
      I like your Storm at Sea design. It has been on my list for some time and enrolled for a workshop but had to cancel. I found a way to cut the fabric using my Sizzix dies so one of these days I'm going to make one.
      BTW think it's a great idea to post links to posts here until blogs can be incorporated here again. Thanks for taking the initiative. I've subscribed to the topic now so will get links.
      Marianne

Comment

This is mine--My Joyful Journey. Enjoy!

http://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com/

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        North Alabama, USA
        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I enjoyed your blog Barbara. You sure do get a lot done! Stella is beautiful!
          Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

The Stella quilt is beautiful and what a fun idea to make the seller of most tickets a small quilt.
            Marianne

Comment

BJ - this is a great idea. I hear a lot of people are unhappy that the blogs are no longer available here on TQS, but I have to be honest - I never knew they had them. :blush: :blush: so I didn't miss them. ( I told you I'm not computer savvy!) This way, I'll be able to check up on those who post on here. Thanks.

Comment

Barbara, you seem to have perfected feathered stars! I'm impressed!

Comment

This is mine but I need to add some entries :lol: https://cottonfeathered.wordpress.com/

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Thanks, Wendy. I love you postcards, and am the happy custodian of one. I have it hanging on my wall in the hall between two doors. I checked out your edging technique and finally am satisfied that it's not too daunting to try it. Just gotta find some silk.

Comment

https://nonniequiltingdreams.wordpress.com

https://nonniequiltingdreams.wordpress.com/2015/08/08/podcast-list-updated-august-2015/

HERE is my blog ...hope you will stop by to say HELLO

Comment

MORE blogs to put in my FEEDLY blog reader ..... YEAH !!!!

Comment

I just finished a new post on my blog. If interested, you can see it here:

http://dizzydogquilting.blogspot.com...thers-and.html

Comment

I can see this thread getting quite long then it'll be hard to find the links.

Would it be an idea BJ if you edited your first post and copy and pasted the links to there?

Comment

It might be too difficult for some to find and update their original post every time, don't you think? We can just post new links for updates when we get them done. You do have a point though since ,there are some topics in the forum that are so long if you didn't start with it from the first and keep up with it, it's hard to jump in. This one, can just be a new link at the end of the topic for every new blog post, I think and we can read from the bottom up...LOL And along those lines, I have a new blog post.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 31 users online. 0 members and 31 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X