[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

When Life gives you Lemons -- er kittens

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course you can, Jill. That really is a very adorable little ball of fluff! Guinness (my lady with attitude) would have him for breakfast. Giggle......
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Okay, if it's show and tell with the animals then here's mine:

This is Betsy our one-eyed dog with my daughter Ailsha

And this is Ginger(almost always called Zeenz now)

Comment

How adorable, both the animals and your daughter. Watch the new show # 911. In the After Set you will enjoy another quilting cat.
        So here are my two hunters, rather big cats, some call them panthers. Josefine is the most talking cat. She beats every siamese.

living in Central Denmark
        Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

So cute! Josafine's colouring is very unusual. I expect they bring you lots of treats, I know Zeenz does :roll:

Comment

Here's my family all together on the couch.

The dog is Lance, the lighter cat is Wesley and the darker cat is Buttercup. Very sweet in the picture, but they all know how to make trouble when they want to!

Nancy

Comment

What a line up! Looks like Lance is resigned to having the cats use him(?) as their bed warmer!

Comment

I know that I made this child a quilt!! :shock:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Margo, that's adorable! When I was a kid, I had a big, fluffy white cat who would lay in the middle of my back as I lay on the grass and read a book. What memories!

Reetzbobeetz, yep, Lance is pretty resigned to having the kitties use him as an electric blanket. I think down deep he likes them, but he doesn't want anyone else to know!

Nancy

Comment

I love all the photos of the fur babies!
                    And Nancy - I love your cats' names - The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies of all time!
                    I'm definitely a cat person. So since this is show-and-tell, here are my boys...

We got Ramses and Sethos as babies 4 years ago. Sethos is a hunter and has brought us "presents" of birds, rodents, snakes, and even a squirrel. Ramses has never killed more than a fly, as far as we know, but he loves to watch my son's gerbil and my daughter's bearded dragon. My guinea pigs scare both these boys for some reason...

Ivan was a surprise. I didn't wake up that morning thinking I'd have 3 cats by the end of the day, but these things just "happen" :wink:
                    My neighbor's cat had kittens and I never saw them until she had one left without a home - and it was love at first sight. Surprisingly, my husband agreed to keep him (he's a cat lover, too, but we already had so many pets...). Little did we know he'd be so "Terrible" - his name is perfect! The photo is him "helping" me quilt my Russian quilt last week. Maybe he thinks it's his since he's named after 2 tsars. I had to try to quilt this quilt with him: laying on it, playing with the threads, attacking the machine (breaking a needle), and even chasing his tail while on it :roll: Luckily, he's pretty light-weight and I had a nice pool of quilt to work with around the needle for most of his craziness, but there are plenty of "kittie interventions" in the quilting of this quilt - jerky lines, wavy lines, etc - where he pulled on the quilt or jumped on it while I was quilting and made me have to protect him/the needle. I could have picked the wonky parts out, but I like them as a reminder of Ivan's crazy kitten days. I'll always look at the imperfections in this quilt and laugh at his antics. (Even though I was cursing him at the time :lol: )
                    Tina

Comment

I too am lovin all your pet photos so lovely they all are and bring so much joy to us all

Taree NSW - Australia
                      My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

All of the pets are so beautiful and so much fun! I definitely could not be without mine, even on their worst days!

Nancy

Comment

Brilliant thread! Thank you everybody for sharing pictures of your furry friends. Such variety, and all of them delightful.

Comment

Hi everyone I have been following this lovely thread and would like to a add a picture my husband took of me snoozing in my sewing room,with my two dogs Bilbo and Galadriel.

Comment

Dorothy, what a wonderful photo of you and your friends. This thread, oh so quilting related :lol: , makes me laugh every day.

living in Central Denmark
                              Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Love the pics! Here are my girls, Jazzy and Bista.

Jazzy helping me sandwich my Birds in the Air quilt:

Bista inspecting my fabric stash:

in Vancouver, Canada

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 45 users online. 0 members and 45 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X