[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Help! I need motivation ! Any hints?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are beautiful, Rosemary !! Similar to Temari ? ? I did that for a while... way back when
    I could see better ! :P

Comment

Rosemary, Nice work. That's what you do when your sewing room is occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by idaho
        Those are beautiful, Rosemary !! Similar to Temari ? ? I did that for a while... way back when
        I could see better ! :P
        yes it is - a good way to make a co-ordinating stand for the temari balls :wink: and they finish a lot faster than a bed quilt 8)

Comment

Pretty cool, Rosemary! I'm not big on metal thimbles or anything cumbersome on my fingers (I've resorted to bandaids and the like)--might be time to make my own thimbles... they'd probably work well with my sashiko work. Thank you for the inspiration!

Comment

Great looking earrings and thimbles Rosemary. Enjoy being back in your sewing room. I always have great intentions of keeping my room tidy when I get it back after a guest has forced me to tidy it all up - but it never happens. It's usually a mess within a couple of days. :roll:

Comment

Rosemary, I printed out a paper on how to make one of those thimbles, but haven't figured it out yet. Well done.

Comment

Ritzy, I think Rosemary wrote up a tutorial somewhere, sometime but I don't remember where or when. A lot of help I am!! :roll: :roll:

Comment

Marilyn, I love your Halloween quilts. They're so cute. You are a great inspiration to get things accomplished. I want to be like you when "I grow up" :wink:

What a great present for your guest Rosemary! Your thimble and earrings are beautiful. I have no idea what Temari is but now is on my "to learn" list. :wink:

Ritzy, I think this is what Lois mentioned above http://forum/the-quilt-shows-discuss...ow-mothers-day. There Rosemary posted several links. I'll be checking them. I have a hard time with metal thimbles too so, hope this kind would work for me.

Comment

I've seen some of Rosemary's thimbles she has made they are superb! Quite beyond me how she sews so fine and gets such an amazing finish.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Silk threads always give a wonderful & lusterous finish, single strand & small needles for the rest :wink:

Comment

and a good pair of glasses :wink:

Comment

Nah! I have to take my glasses off for this type of work, since I am short sighted.

Comment

Been a while since anybody posted here...been using other threads. So.....

Comment

Your wool applique' quilt is beautiful, Marilyn, the colors so soft and inviting. Looks like the Pam Buda quilt was fun to put together!

Comment

Both wonderful marilyn. But I am a sucker for applique and that's a beauty.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 248 users online. 0 members and 248 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X