[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Thread for Applique

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe the classes are available on DVDs, only the series. All the classes are available to all star members. I think you have to be a star member to view the classes.

Comment

I wondered about replying to that one, thank you loise98.
      Mimi62, I think you need to find the right place i.e. Topic to post your question, this was Thread for Applique (all done for now!) and then someone really expert will answer you, like Margo. I completely didn't distinguish between classes and series. If you look at the Forum and the Board Index (which is at the top left of this page) there are lots of different Topics, then you have to choose the one nearest to what you want to ask about - or at least that's how I do it - not an expert though - I wander through Blogs and Forums as though they were muddy fields on a foggy day but I love how once you get a subject going each new post goes to your inbox.

Comment

I think she is talking about the classrooms (see "classrooms" tab above) rather than the shows. The show DVDs don't include the classrooms, although they do include short Bernina videos as special features. I haven't seen DVDs of the classrooms themselves.

Nancy

Comment

Yes Nancy,I was talking about the classroom lessons. I just thought they would be nice to have on DVD or be able to download in case something happened to The Quilt Show. Thank you Nancy. Jimmie

SO SORRY MARGARITA.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 94 users online. 0 members and 94 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X