Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "loise98" post=123010
    Originally posted by "gynconnie" post=121583
    Time for a glass of champagne, I think!
    Where's the picture of the quilt. Everyone is comenting on your quilt and I haven't seen it.
    Lois,
    just go to the top of the page and click on page 3--it's there. You'll recognize it as the Sue Nickels/Pat Holly BOM. Cheers!

Comment

Congratulations, Connie! Your quilt is fabulous! I didn't do this one, but I printed off the instructions. You are tempting me to reconsider.

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

Congratulations! Wish I could see it in person!

Sorry for this late message... I'm not always on-line, and I have to be honest, i'm having a little difficulty to adapt to the look and feel of this new website... some buttons just don't work, I have to learn to move around! B)

Andrée

Comment

Sounds like you are at the same point as most of us as we are working to master this new format Andree.

Comment

Love the new avatar Andree.

Comment

Andree, I tried sending you a personal message. Didn't work. Have you checked out the conversation on !/2 BOM lately. Apparently, all the detailed tutorial work you've done did not carry over onto the new sight. It's my personal belief that should have been given Classroom status if the details weren't going to come through. I hope you have other documentation of that work.

Comment

Originally posted by "loise98" post=123262
                Andree, I tried sending you a personal message. Didn't work. Have you checked out the conversation on !/2 BOM lately. Apparently, all the detailed tutorial work you've done did not carry over onto the new sight. It's my personal belief that should have been given Classroom status if the details weren't going to come through. I hope you have other documentation of that work.
                Hi Lois,

I saw that and I sent a message to'System Admin' and I did not get a reply yet. That was one of my frustrations on this new site,among others... the fact that some button don't work (can't accept friends on the first page, I have to make the little window appear otherwise it just won't work), the photo did not follow, etc... I'll try to fin them - I know I kept them -and upload them again.

Andrée

Comment

Andree, I agree with Loise that your detailed work 1/2 BOM should be given classroom status, it has helped me even though I am doing a full size BOM.
                  Best Wishes
                  Pam in Scotland

Comment

I saw that and I sent a message to'System Admin' and I did not get a reply yet. That was one of my frustrations on this new site,among others... the fact that some button don't work (can't accept friends on the first page, I have to make the little window appear otherwise it just won't work), the photo did not follow, etc... I'll try to fin them - I know I kept them -and upload them again.

Andree--maybe you could start a new thread on the forum and add them all to the same place.

I like the new profile picture also.

Comment

I love it too and Rita's but I'm still looking for her amongst the trees. Will she suddenly jump out?

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Ah Wendy, you just can't see the Rita for the Trees.

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :silly: :lol:

Comment

ditto, Rosemary !!

Comment

What's wrong with you, Marilyn and Rosemary, I see her plain as day!

Comment

:lol: :lol: :whistle:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 63 users online. 0 members and 63 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X