[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

2014 BOM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm SO looking forward to seeing the 2014 BOM - especially after looking at Janet's quilts - they are all beautiful and so unique.

Comment

I'm going to be doing my first BOM next year! Soooooo excited! Am hoping for a few of your wonderful sheep, and even if they hadn't been planned I'm going to sneak a couple in... Love love love your sheep!

Comment

Can't wait for the 2014 BOM! I've always been a huge Janet Stone admirer. I'll be joining for the first time ever this year!

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

I'm afraid I can't stay away from it either. I so admire Janet's quilts

living in Central Denmark
          Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

I haven't ever made one while current. Still working on 2010 - Star Crazy! This one could be irresistible.

Comment

Originally posted by janetstone
              Well, I am SO excited that YOU all are excited about the 2014 BOM!! It was SOOOO hard to keep it a secret all year long! I will certainly take pictures of it hanging in the TQS booth, so that those of you that can't make it to Houston can get a sneak peek! I can hardly wait for you all to see it!!!
              Thank you, Janet! Looking forward to seeing what you've designed for us!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
              Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Anxiously waiting for the first picture....

Comment

I had the joy of meeting Janet while totally engrossed in every detail of her quilt in Paducah last year. Within a minute of her arriving in front of her quilt she was surrounded by admirers of her gorgeous quilt. She was so gracious and patiently explained a multitude of questions with a beautiful smile on her face. What a treat this will be for 2014.

Comment

I think Alex just poste a tease picture of the new BOM on facebook. It's a picutre of Janet with one edge of an alphabet quilt...

...still waiting for full picture.

Lorna

Comment

Betty Jo Tatum just posted a possibility on her Facebook page (sorry to rat you out BJ). It has a TQS logo on it, so I'm betting she is right! You better friend her quick :lol:

Comment

Sue, I saw that on Facebook too. You are clever to notice the TQS logo, I had to look for it. It is a very cute quilt.

Sharon

Comment

Also, the letters T Q and S are in a different color. This must be the one! It looks fun.

Erica

Comment

Well spotted Erica.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

JoJo's link on BJ's facebook page has a zoom feature with it

Comment

How's this?

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 118 users online. 0 members and 118 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X