[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Month 9 Border

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It is very exciting for me to see it laid out - is anybody else eager to get it assembled?"

Barb in Alabama

You bet, Barb! I'm really excited that it might be possible to finish assembly, quilting and binding before the end of the year! Stop laughing, guys, I did say MIGHT! :shock:

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

Here's my solution to the top border...

There's a picture of the whole thing in show and tell.

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

I commented in Show and Tell, but I just have to say it again. I love what you did!

Barb in Alabama

Comment

Barb and Connie, love what both of you did with the "2013" substitution. So glad you posted, even though I'm not doing this BOM, it was so nice to see how you problem-solved the border issue and made it look beautiful and graceful (and perfect, might I add!).

Comment

Loving the changes to the 2013, especially since I have the feeling this quilt won't be completed in 2013. I'm 3/4 of the way through month 4, just studied the picture to realize all the borders are different. Great job, everyone!

Comment

Connie, that is a beautiful and very elegant solution! You rebel! :lol:

Comment

Just reviewed your show and tell even though I am not doing the BOM. I love the work you are doing. I've also enjoyed Margo's tutorials early on. Can't wait to see how you all finish your quilts. What a bunch of beauties!

Comment

I guess a few of us have our eyes on the current BOM, but I thought I would post here my solution for the top border.

Here is a close-up of the birdhouse:

Andrée

Comment

Andrée, your birdhouse is very cute and so fitting with the rest of the border!

Comment

So perfect, Andrée! I was never partial to the year being in the border, you found a fantastic solution that is in keeping with the overall theme of this quilt. Love it!

Comment

I just love your birdhouse Andrée. What a neat solution. And so beautifully done too. Be very proud!

Comment

Oh Andrée I luv it!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                          That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Andrée,

Love your birdhouse! I have to tell you that about a month ago I suddenly thought, "why didn't I think about a birdhouse?" So it is really lovely to see yours; it is absolutely perfect.

What fun it has been to see the great variety and personalization in everyone's quilts. I enjoyed this BOM more than I can say!

Barb in freezing Alabama

Comment

Thank you all for your nice comments! You are such a great group!

Andrée

Comment

I love your birdhouse, too

living in Central Denmark
                                Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 73 users online. 0 members and 73 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X