[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Where do I go to start this quilt?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeanine, it shows up in a Google search for "left brain right brain" images.
    Here is an article it was featured in: http://www.davidmansaray.com/the-lef...-misconception

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Thanks for that link Margo - what an utterly fascinating post! I will certainly be heading back for more on that site.

Comment

Christine, You will love making this quilt. I had so much fun and met so many wonderful people on TQS. My 2009 BOM "June Cleaver on Acid" will be in the Road 2 California show next month. I'm going to go see it. And Margo! I love the left/right brain picture! It is so indicitive of quilters, wouldn't you say? Color on one side, measurements, 1/4" s/a, yardage, etc on the other side. Happy piecing Christine! geneva in Northern CA.
        Geneva

Comment

i'm glad thst i could't sleep and found this forum topic. I started wtih TQS because of that 2009 star quilt. i did the center feathered border on a retreat - it was the hardest thing I had done up to then,and the lady next to me kept saying ' You'll never finish that this weekend. Well, that's when it got done,and it is a very front and center WIP, I'd like to really finish it, That feathered star is on my design wall constantly. Now I have the rest to do/ Now knowing that there are a few just beginning, I can follow your progress and hopefully be inspired to DO IT! Of course, between the Exchanges going on around here, I've learned that you have to be full-time quilter to get everything done that is our brains. Is there quilting in heaven?
          Geneva

Comment

"Is there quilting in heaven?" Yes Terrie. Heaven is a place where you quilt all day with your endless stash. Where there is no pain from sitting too long, or aching hands from too much hand quilting. There is no need to stop for meals because you are fed with ambrosia and nectar by the enabling angels. And every quilt you produce gets a first place ribbon and is given to a person who cherishes it for the rest of their natural life! Now wake up and get on with those spools! :lol: Rita.

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
              "Is there quilting in heaven?" Yes Terrie. Heaven is a place where you quilt all day with your endless stash. Where there is no pain from sitting too long, or aching hands from too much hand quilting. There is no need to stop for meals because you are fed with ambrosia and nectar by the enabling angels. And every quilt you produce gets a first place ribbon and is given to a person who cherishes it for the rest of their natural life! Now wake up and get on with those spools! :lol: Rita.
              :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 48 users online. 0 members and 48 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X