[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

New Group created for 2015 BOM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Judith. Great idea, and those are tools I'm sure everybody have in their drawer somewhere.

Andrée

Comment

Kathy, I was wondering why, if there is a group for the 2015 BOM, it isn't on the Community page where it shows Community Groups. It is confusing where to go find it. I have finished my center block (less the 9 patches). Now I need to figure out how to post a picture.

Comment

Well, I just don't have the patience for this right now. I can't figure out how to post a picture and want to get back to sewing

Comment

Sherry I'd love to see it, why not post it here.

This is a link to the January album. There's a button on the right that says upload photos https://thequiltshow.com/community/photos/album?groupid=100005&albumid=11449959

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Wendy, I thought I would hurry up and post it here for now, but I don't even know how to do that.

Comment

Can help there - rely topic then under the box is a tab 'add file' , click that then choose you pic and then just click the one that appears next to it. I think it says place in line like before

Comment

Comment

Wendy, thank you! I tried that several times and it showed my link (not my picture), so I didn't post it. But I see that if I post it the picture appears. Now I will work on those tiny 9 patches

Comment

Sherry, I am glad you persevered because I LOVE your barn!

Comment

Your barn is fantastic, Sherry! Makes me want to come visit! :P

Comment

Lovely barn!

Andrée

Comment

Baaaa love it

Comment

Great, Sherry ! Glad there's no fog or snow !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by "MontanaGramma" post=125813
                              Kathy, I was wondering why, if there is a group for the 2015 BOM, it isn't on the Community page where it shows Community Groups. It is confusing where to go find it. I have finished my center block (less the 9 patches). Now I need to figure out how to post a picture.
                              When you hold your mouse over Connect (at the top of any page), click on Member Groups on the drop down list. On the next page you will see all the Groups listed and 2015 BOM is there. You can look at the list of Groups in Alphabetical Order, Latest Groups, and Most Active by clicking on one of those phrases at the top of the group list.

Love your barn block and especially like the sheep frolicking in front. Great fabric for the green grass area.

Kathy

Comment

Idaho - in reality there are tons of snow here - took my DH 3 days to do the snow removal. And I don't even live on a farm, but I love red barns

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 47 users online. 0 members and 47 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X