[vb_main_1]

Kaffe Mystery Quilt--Post Your Finished Quilt HERE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hi guys, second try. Greetings from Germany.
      I loved the lessons, the block book the colour wheel, the community and all the healthy inspirations.

I quilted with the walking foot following an instruction from Jacqui Gering sewing curves creating a flower pattern

Comment

Quilted and bound. The back was made by using remaining elements and squaring up the solids. Thank you for hosting this journey.

Comment

I used my own fabrics for the Kaffe Myster Quilt. It's pretty wild for me! I learned a lot and enjoyed the classes. Thank you, Alex, for spending your time to organize all these classes and for sharing your expertise. I had tried to post this pic earlier, but had trouble finding my way around the forum. Barbara Black has been very helpful for that.

Comment

jlhunt, I moved you here--to the Topic for showing competed Kaffe Mystery Quilts.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
            North Alabama, USA
            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Comment

I can’t thank you, Alex, enough for all your wonderful instructions, your outstanding teaching, and your
                whimsical and charming personality!!! I am proud that I was able to make this quilt and am thrilled to have learned so many new techniques and processes. I love watching your show!! It is a wonderful way to wind down and relax after a day of work!! Thank you for offering so many of us a way to endure this most difficult time. Please stay safe and healthy!!!
                Best, Wendy

Comment

Kaffe Mystery Quilt in Redwork

Comment

I combined the last two quilt class's, Kaffe Mystery Quilts, Baskets and a few blocks of my own. I wanted a bigger quilt, but I didn't want to
                    keep making the same blocks and I wanted to do the baskets. So now I have both, ha! Thank you so much Alex for doing class's. I have learned so much, I look forward to the class and I enjoy your laughter, it makes my day.
                    I am also including my label for the back of the quilt. Thanks again!

Comment

I combined the last two quilt class's, Kaffe Mystery Quilts, Baskets and a few blocks of my own. I wanted a bigger quilt, but I didn't want to
                      keep making the same blocks and I wanted to do the baskets. So now I have both, ha! Thank you so much Alex for doing class's. I have learned so much, I look forward to the class and I enjoy your laughter, it makes my day.
                      I am also including my label for the back of the quilt. Thanks again!

Comment

I am finally done my Kaffe quilt. This was a perfect class for me as i LOVE Kaffe fabric. It is actually my first online class. Thank you so much Alex for giving of your home and time. My quilt is 77 x 89 and is backed with fleece for extra warmth in our RV.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Finally got my Kaffe quilt done and bound. I do need to add my label, but I am pretty happy with it. I made the binding coins where each different Kaffe was, I really like the effect of that.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 69 users online. 0 members and 69 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X