[vb_main_1]

Frixion Pens

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dawn -

I love Blue Line Eraser! It works great with the blue pens when you want to erase a line, but not soak your quilt. The lines go away and stay away. It's supposed to also get heat-set blue lines out, but I haven't made that mistake so haven't tried it. I did try using it on the pink water-soluable pen and it didn't get that out, so I'm guessing it won't work on the frixion pens, either. But it's always worth trying.

Comment

Dawn I just did exactly the same thing with an air-erasable pen - put a hot iron on it without thinking. It did become much stronger and I was worried but I then spritzed it with water and rubbed it with a spare piece of fabric the same colour and it came out completely. I had seen a video somewhere (think it might have been Judy Madsen) where she suggested that if the air-erasable pen did not come off then to spritz it. It definitely worked for me. The pen I used was called EZ INTERNATIONAL made in China - all I could get around here.

BJ a friend and I tested a piece of silk with a frixion pen. The silk was a deep red colour and yes the frixion pen did leave a light mark when ironed, but nothing much that would show if the stitching was done directly on top of the drawn line. We then washed the silk in cool water and ironed it dry and there was no sign of the frixion pen. We used a blue frixion pen. I have a very fine frixion pen 05 as opposed to 07 size which draws a very thin line, that might be an option too? Just a suggestion.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 64 users online. 0 members and 64 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X