[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Faces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the videos on YouTube - The quilt show channel. Alex started the faces project 2 months ago.
    Let’s do this!
    Sugiee

Comment

for the faces project look under learn then onto projects where you will learn how to make a face.

Comment

Originally posted by "Sugiee" post=153558
        I also missed the classes and would like to be able to see them now. The faces on the forum look fabulous and I'd love to learn. Can you please tell me how to find them on line. I've tried everything I can think of on the Quilt Show site but can't find them.
        All of the LIVE broadcasts arE on YouTube. Easy to find from The Quilt Show Home page. Scroll down to Alex and Ricky Playlists, that takes you to YouTube where they are all listed. Alex did a Faces Introduction and 6 Lessons on Faces.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        North Alabama, USA
        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I finally finished all of the buttonhole stitching. Now on to quilting!

Comment

Finally finished.

Comment

New to forum and hoping I am posting correctly! Do you just post by hitting reply??

Question for Alex - I loved the face you showed that you completed at CraftNapa. Is it possible you could do a FACES 2 class with some updated technique or ideas from Libby Williamson. OR, any chance Libby would do a class for us?

Thank YOU!!

Comment

I too would like a second class highlighting what was learned at craft napa. I contacted her and she said there were no classes to take on this subject, all the classes were sold out. Very disappointing, after seeing your face Alex. I didn’t. Know there was a craft Napa.

Comment

Hi Alex, still wondering if you might do an updated Faces session with info from your CraftNapa class? Hope so!

Comment

Well, I'm a little late to join the party, but here is my finished face quilt. I obviously had a little trouble letting go, so this ended up being a bit of a self-portrait from my working years as a court reporter. The triangles going into the left ear have words printed on the fabric, and the triangles coming out the other side have my steno output -- fabric I designed and had printed on Spoonflower. That all said, it was the most fun I've had making a quilt and the next one I do, I'm hoping to let my wild side out (if I have one)!

Sue

Comment

Better late than never! I recently finished my face hanging. This was so fun that I suspect there'll be more faces in my future!

Comment

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 48 users online. 0 members and 48 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X