[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Faces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbara Black, I can't count the number of times in this project that you had to move the face to the right place. Thank you. HelenW

Comment

[quote="grayciesgrammy" post=151848]This is me - my hair is the tangle of thread I got from prewashing my 2021 BOM fabric.

Love your hair!!

Comment

Here I am, searching for my next Quarantine project.
        My hair is dyed cheese cloth, my hat is mostly small hexies and my RBG pearls are from my
        Gramma's button box.
        Big FUN, Alex, Thx.
        Jan in Oregon

Comment

This is Alice, my mother, who had prematurely gray hair, so she used a blue rinse on her hair. She loved Roses, Lilacs, and all flowers, as well as chocolate candy. Her dog was special to all of us. She was such a pretty lady and I still miss her!

Comment

Comment

Finally finished and can't wait to make another one.

Comment

Jdstamm177, Sorry I missed your beautiful face. You now are included in the graduating class 2020. HelenW

Comment

Helen- Please go back and and my photo to the class list. I posted on Nov 12 or so. Sue Rapp(SkiPill)

Comment

SkiPill. Love your face. I used to ski back in the 1960's to 90's. Now when the snow hits the slopes, instead of saying Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let it Snow, I am saying
                    Let Me Sew, Let Me Sew, Let Me Sew. HelenW

Comment

Ready to do some stitching and quilt but Christmas projects are getting in the way! It's 5 o'clock somewhere! I've been given the gift of time but I have so many ideas and so many distractions!

Comment

HelenW, I love the Class of 2020! It would make a wonderful poster! great job!

Comment

Edie S, Your in the Graduating Class!!! HelenW

Comment

Hello! I'm late to starting my face quilt as I really struggled with constructing the face. So, I decided to make a tribute to our 4 Great Danes instead. It's not finished, and I don't have fusible behind every piece so there are pins in the photo because it's on my design wall. Also, I'm open to all suggestions. I'm not crazy about the grass bottom, and might create a sun or something for the top. Too literal? Thank you!

Comment

Hello! I'm sure you've been asked this, but how do I post the picture so it's upright, and not sideways? Thank you!

Comment

Changed my profile picture to this.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 79 users online. 0 members and 79 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X