[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Faces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely redid my face. I didn’t like the split purple face. I plan on quilting curls in the hair.

Comment

[attachment:3]B43DA5C9-5CF6-4693-830F-CBBC4A7A8795.jpeg[/attac

hment]

Comment

I think it’s great that you put your grand babies in the quilt with you!

Comment

This is "Just Another pretty Face" I have several fabrics that I'm considering for the clothing, trying to decide. I plan on cutting out the airplanes, I Now I'm thinking of a halo just on top of her head. What fun!

Comment

file:///var/folders/2w/65ndc1b97rsb0slpczgntgc40000gn/T/com.apple.Safari/WebKitDropDestination-xRle4YQC/0-1.jpeg

Comment

Comment

I changed her face. I used one fabric and changed her eyes, nose, and mouth.

Comment

I have added more items to my face

Comment

I have finished her totally. RBG lace to her flower collar.

Comment

I have finished her totally. She has some "when I grow old, I will wear purple," some RBG lace in her flower collar. Some Harry Potter fabric and some sparkle in flower tulle.

Comment

I want to blanket stitch then quilt. Do we blanket stitch BEFORE adding batting and backing to quilt?

Comment

Comment

I am having great fun doing my face, I am sure I will make more too, This is it so far hope to get more done tomorrow but the cutting part is slow for me due to arthritis in both hands, but I will catch up, eventually

Comment

Comment

KMICHAEL, I moved your post here to the Topic for FACES. Please don't Create A New Topic. Come to this Topic--easy to find under RECENT TOPICS--and Reply Topic to post here.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                                North Alabama, USA
                                "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 61 users online. 0 members and 61 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X