Faces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was F U N !

Comment

I found this creative exercise so captivating. Hard to stop once you started. Thanks Alex.

Comment

Loved this creative exercise. Thanks Alex

Comment

Really enjoying working on the Faces project. Can't seem to get away from the pinks and purples, though!

Comment

This has been lots of fun.

Comment

This has been lots of fun! I really like coffee and my necklace is 8 hearts for my grandkids. I may add some more favorite things.

Comment

Thank you , Alex! I’ve never done anything like this before and I’m having a blast! As you said our sewing room would explode. Mine looks like a hurricane has hit. But I’m having so much fun. The creative juices are flowing , Fun, fun, fun!

Comment

I'm having to take a little break from my face to work on these faces.

Comment

Granny
                    Is this too much in one picture? My grand babies are 2 weeks and 3 years old.
                    My white hair is not done. I am old with age spots and dark circles under my eyes from my glaucoma drops but enjoying every minute I can spend loving these two. Please tell me what you think about composition.

Comment

Only beautiful minds could make me smile like these faces from the forum do!!!
                      EQ8 mock up quilt of what all you Quilting Queens are making. HelenW

Comment

Originally posted by "sewskeel" post=151334
                        Granny
                        Is this too much in one picture? My grand babies are 2 weeks and 3 years old.
                        My white hair is not done. I am old with age spots and dark circles under my eyes from my glaucoma drops but enjoying every minute I can spend loving these two. Please tell me what you think about composition.

Sewskeel, It is a treasure. Looks precious. Don't change a thing. HelenW

Comment

OMG Helen. This is too fabulous!

Comment

Comment

I like the bright colors of the fall. When I was a child, my parents and also grandparents owned vineyards. From September until late October we were busy with the grape harvest and spent almost every day in the vineyards. These sunny, colorful days I still remember, the sound of walking through the leaves and even the air smelled different.

Comment

I think I'm done now. Just having trouble walking away. haha This was based on a Color Run 5k with my daughter and my niece. You know from the old days when we could gather in big groups. Thank you Alex, this was great fun.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 84 users online. 0 members and 84 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X