Love your face!!!!
    Very cute, I love it

Comment

[This is so much fun
      attachment=16622]lady2.jpg[/attachment]

Comment

love the hair and glasses

Comment

This was fun. Just the face for now.... Thank you Alex for the challenge.

Comment

Have been working on my first cut of a face. Yes, I have an extensive rose garden, feed many hummingbirds daily, see lots of butterflies. Had to honor Ruth Bader Ginsberg with a lace collar. Now I need to mull over what more to add... Fun, fun, fun!

Comment

A start of letting the logical dude to take a rest. It's a start and kind of fun! Thanks for the challenge.

Comment

A first attempt of allowing the logical me to have a rest. Just the face for now. This was kind of fun. Alex, thanks for the challenge.

Comment

A start at allowing the logical ME to take a rest. Just the face for now. This is kind of fun. Alex, thanks for the challenge!

Comment

Love this project Alex! Each Item surrounding my face has a symbolic meaning: the car is for my grandson that loves toy cars; the unicorn is for my granddaughter; the soccer ball for my father and son; the spool of threads (incomplete) represent my mother (a seamstress) and my love of thread painting; the orchid (I grow orchids) and the monarch butterfly, as in Mexican culture, represents the souls of my family that have passed. My heart with the Italian pin signifies my birth country and the love I have for it and my first language. The doodle is my dog, my constant companion. This has been lots of fun to do and think about what is important to me. Still need to add some other items. Of course, nothing is yet ironed down or sewn; still thinking about when and how to do this but thank you for this lovely, heart warming project.

Comment

I think Alex told us to stop after after
                      we did the face, neck, and facial features. So I am waiting for the rest of the classes before I complete mine.

Comment

My first Faces project. Plan to work on the hair! Lots of fun.

Comment

Cute!

Comment

2star your hair is stunning!

Comment

Just not sure where to go with this face. I may end up getting reid of the horses. I love seeing everyone else's faces. And this fun!

Comment

Thank you all so much for the encouraging words about my face. First time for me. Everyone's face is so unique & colorful

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 139 users online. 0 members and 139 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X