No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Idea for The Quilt Show featured artists...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for The Quilt Show featured artists...

Barbara, You are the only person I know who can get ideas and questions to the correct place. I was thinking after watching the
    current Karlee Porter show that there are some questions I would love to ask her about her techniques. I wonder if the quilt show
    could do something similar to Bluprint videos that you buy, where questions can be posted for a certain amount of time and the person who made the video responds.
    I was thinking a time limit like until the next new show on the quilt show, that person(like Karlee) would answer questions from the paid subscribers of the quilt show.
    You would just need some place on the website, and maybe once every several days the feature person would answer the questions that show up there.
    I know on Bluprint that concept is very successful. Just an idea. Can you pass it on to the correct person? Thank you. HelenW

I can pass it on but don't expect them to jump on this. Right now, the emphasis is on getting the new website up, no need to add yet another thing to that process.

Karlee and most guests are more than eager to answer questions by email--their contact info is always easy to find.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    North Alabama, USA
    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Barbara, Thank you. I did email Karlee and she did already respond.
      And it is not a good idea to add ideas to an already chaotic time. So don't bother.
      HelenW

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 40 users online. 0 members and 40 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X