[vb_main_1]

2017 BOM question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 BOM question

Is it possible to start a show and tell page for the Halo Medallion? Thanks!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
    Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Eileen, it is being looked into. Hopefully this can happen.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    North Alabama, USA
    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

For now, when you add a photo to the Quilt Gallery, be sure to put "2017 BOM" in the pattern name so that others can search for those photos.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      North Alabama, USA
      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Originally posted by "Tribblemom" post=139309
        For now, when you add a photo to the Quilt Gallery, be sure to put "2017 BOM" in the pattern name so that others can search for those photos.
        If I were to do this, I would be adding a quilt block, not a finished quilt, to the Quilt Gallery, and searching that way would be as cumbersome, if not more, than scrolling through the Forum under the heading for each month's block as we are doing now if we want to share something. The intent of the Show and Tell, under the old system, was to have a month-by-month show-and-tell space so people could see each other's progress each month in a dedicated space where you could scroll through everyone's work for the month with comments both by the creator of the piece and anyone who wanted to comment on their work. I hope, whoever is trying to make this happen, remembers the old system. We've been asking to have this dedicated space back every year since TQS transitioned to the new format whenever a new BOM came around...

Comment

What if we added a topic to this thread and called it BOM 2017 show and tell, and we all put our pics there? It's not a perfect solution, but it will keep them all in one place.

Just a thought.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
          Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

I like your idea Eileen. I enjoy looking back through blocks and when I see someone's new month I go back to see their past months.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X