[vb_main_1]

MEMBER GROUPS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEMBER GROUPS

It is now easier to get to the Member Groups page. Put your mouse pointer on the CONNECT tab at the top of any page; the drop down menu has a new listing - MEMBER GROUPS - that goes directly to the Groups List.

IMPORTANT TIP: I've asked webmaster Bob to make it so that when you click on a Group, the default screen is the Discussions page, but for now the first page you come to is the Recent Friend's Posts aka the wall. It is best not to post directly to the wall because the comment will eventually disappear since it is not linked to a Discussion. So, please click on the DISCUSSIONS tab to the right of Recent Friend's Posts. On the Discussions page you can reply to a listed discussion topic or create your own topic, just like in the forum.

Merry Christmas to All,

Kathy

Hi Kathy,
    How do you post a picture to Lea's new group on Contemporary Batik?
    I see that someone else in the group is having the same problem.

Judith

Comment

Still need help here.
      This morning I spent about an hour trying to post a photo of my drawing to the Lea McCormas Batik Group. I think I created an album with my photo in the album, but I can't find it in the group. Yet when I go to my Profile, I can see the photo of my drawing.
      Help! Will someone please explain this to me?

I saw a post that started to explain how to post a photo, but it stopped part way through. Can't read the rest of it. Only part of it was quoted. That didn't help. Frustrating. I am feeling really stupid here.

Thank you!!!
      Judith

Comment

Judith, I see that you posted your profile photo in the Lea McComas Group, but I don't see any photos under your own profile.

Kathy

Comment

To add a photo to a group album, go to the Group.
          Under the Group Banner, click on Photos (don't click on Photos at the top of the page).
          On the right side, click on Upload Photos.
          A window will pop up. Choose either to add to an Existing Album or create and name a New Album.
          In the lower left of the pop up window, click on Add Files.
          Another window will pop up of your computer's directory. Find the photo file you want to add and click on it.
          Click on Start Upload.

Kathy

Comment

Kathy,
            Actually, I did not post my profile photo in the Lea McCormas group. I would not do that.
            If you check, you will see that another member posted my profile photo to Lea McCormas group.

To clarify, I created a photo album about 6 hours ago with a photo of a peacock drawing. I see it in the Photos tab of my Profile.
            I do not see either the drawing or the album when I go to the Lea McCormas Group.

Judith

Comment

They were there yesterday, gone now

Peacock sounds good

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Glad I found this thread - I didn't know that Lea McCormas had a batik group. I'll have to check it out. Is it like a class?

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

She has a batiking class going in the classroom area. I haven't had a chance to watch any of it yet. But I will sometime!

Comment

I just saw her class yesterday. I need to order some Dye-na-Flow paints and some resist. I can't buy it locally. I am anxious to start. I loved her portrait class. She explains things so well.
                    First I need to get my sewing room back in order. I started rearranging things yesterday, and it is a huge mess right now. In fact I should be down there working on it now. Will go as soon as I finish reading the forum.

Comment

Lorra and Crocus,
                      You can find Lea's Batik class by selecting the LEARN tab at the top of the page and then select Classes. She has two good videos.

I traced my drawing from a small stained glass I found at a yard sale. I will try to post a picture again later. Right now my husband and I are going to a Culinary Herb Garden lecture at our local library and then out to lunch. In the meantime...

Comment

Lorra and Crocus,
                        You can find Lea's Batik class by selecting the LEARN tab at the top of the page and then select Classes. She has two good videos.

I traced my drawing from a small stained glass I found at a yard sale. I will try to post a picture to the Group again later. I don't understand when and where you would create an album and when you would post a picture. Will try to figure it out later. Right now my husband and I are going to a Culinary Herb Garden lecture at our local library and then out to lunch. In the meantime...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X